🌻𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕟 𝔸𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟🌻

I am planning on doing a music video of Sonic for his birthday coming up in June on the 23rd this year. It's already done but I still have to wait until I upload it on my youtube channel and it gives me time to work on my other project for 100 subs special! Also, watch this music video because it's really good! 

Here is my trailer channel: Subscribe to me!

Sonic

"Wow! This place is so beautiful and amazing." Bethany exclaimed.

"Your right. I can't believe that it still looks the same after I left home." I awed. 

My smile felled when I flashback to remember Longclaw after leaving herself to take care of those bad guys that wanted to capture me for the use of my power.

"So where do we go from here?" Chi-Chi asked.

"Hm, well we can explore around to see if we can find the factory that's placed around here somewhere." Tails said.

"Great idea." I gave a thumbs up and we started walking. 

~TimeSkip~

We walked around all day exploring the land the way I remembered it. Though it had begun to start raining and we were kind of bummed out that we couldn't go any further. Chi-Chi and Y/N found a cave for us to take shelter over the storm so we won't get wait.

"This island sure has the worst weather here compared to our world." Lizzie sighed.

"Yeah." Y/N said. 

"I don't see any sign of the factory and we can't go nowhere because the rain is too heavy." I groaned.

"I guess all we got to do now is wait," Chi-Chi mumbled.

Bethany 

It's too bad we can't do anything now so we decided to set up a resting spot after walking for so long. One of us volunteered to find wood to set up a fire and we had sleeping bags put out for us to rest for the night. 

"Is that everything?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, we gathered up firewood and found some apples along the way," Sonic said.

"Well, that's good for us." 

All of us sat down while Tails started the fire and we started to have our little conversation together and talked for a while and we put out the fire and said goodnight to each other.

Y/N

I slept in my sleeping bag when I heard my name being called as if it felt like I was in a dream of an absolution. When I opened my eyes I could only see the light and it was so bright I tried to shield my eyes when it became clear when I saw an owl wearing golden armor.

"Y/N...wake up." They said.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Longclaw." She replied.

'Longclaw? Sonic's guardian?' I thought.

"Are you Sonic's guardian that took care of him and..."

"Yes. I am Y/N." She said.

"Oh, what are you doing here?"  I asked.

"I came to speak with you and I don't have much time to explain this. The reason I came to talk to you is about the way your acting. Have your eyes changed to golden?" She asked.

I nodded and she said, "That is because I was trying to connect with you so we can have a chance to talk. You see, I have powers that are a gift for someone to pass on and with my power, it will grow stronger to become one with another being. You are the one I have been looking for." 

"Why me? Why choose me?" I asked.

"I watched you and how your life story was from the beginning. The laboratory is where you lost everything and became a cat of course." She said as I bit my bottom lip, "I am giving you this ring the same thing like Sonic and Tails has only place it around your wrist."

I took the ring and placed it on my wrist to make it look like a bracelet. 

"It's beautiful." 

"This bracelet will help you on your journey to stop that monster that is taking over Mobian Island. I trust you." She said as I saw her beginning to fade away.

"W-Wait! Longclaw!" I shouted.

"Do not worry about me just have faith to save our homeworld." 

"B-But I don't know how to control the ring that you've gave me," I said.

"You will soon learn how to control its power. I promise you that you'll learn it very wisely." She said as she faded away whispering, "Goodbye..."

"I promise that I'll learn how to control this power you granted me, Longclaw," I said as I saw the stars were shining down as I smiled up at them. I looked over at Sonic who was mumbling in his sleep as I softly brush through his quills and slept next to him.

Ooh, we have Longclaw in her spirit form to come to visit the reader for one last time to grant her the power within her as a gift to stop the madness that is happening in Mobian Island. What is her power? I'm sure every reader is wondering the same thing.