🌻ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕤'𝕤🌻

[On Mobian Island]

The island was dimmed with dark clouds blocking the sunlight as a factory was held with smoking factories attached to it. Inside of the building was a man with a ball head shaped like an egg, a long mustache, red goggles, and his black/red lab coat with black combat boots.

"At last the island is being taken over by me and soon I'll be returning back to Green Hills to have my revenge against that hedgehog!" The man cackled.

A robot walks over to him and says, "Mr. Robotnik, we have found someone being in a sealed crate underneath the factory and he seemed to be sealed for so many years."

"I'll have to see it for myself." He said.

The evil mad scientist Dr. Robotnik has returned only to be stuck in Mobian island and took over the land as his own world not completely yet. He planned to have his revenge on Sonic after being sent to the mushroom world and found a way to leave that awful place at last. His next target is to get back to Green Hills and destroy the blue hedgehog once and for all. 

As the Doctor followed the robot to where they stored the sealed crate of a creature inside in the experiment room. He arrived at the door and pressed in the code to enter inside to see two robots were outside of the experiment room looking through the large glass window of the creature. What Dr. Robotnik looked at the creature in surprise was that it resembles Sonic but its fur and skin were different. It was obviously a hedgehog and his whole body was covered in black except for his chest that had a white fur patch, he wore black shoes and white gloves.

"So you found this creature underneath the factory, yes?" Dr. Robotnik asked.

"Yes, doctor." The robot replied.

"Open it. I want to see him up close." He said.

"As you wish doctor.

The robots typed on the buttons of the keyboard to use a hook to unlock the sealed case as smoke came out of it. There was silence in the room when Dr. Robotnik squinch his eyes closer to see something standing in the room. The smoke cleared out and he saw the hedgehog standing there with red ruby eyes glaring at them through the window. 

"H-He's awake doctor." The robot said.

"I can see that Tim." Dr. Robotnik said in a sarcastic tone. "Hand me the mic."

The robot reached over and took the mic and handed it over to Dr. Robotnik as he tapped on it to make sure the creature can hear him.

"Good day hedgehog. I am Dr. Robotnik and my crew has brought you here because we sort of didn't expect to find a hedgehog underneath the factory." 

"What am I doing here?" The hedgehog asked.

"Actually, I was getting to that and I think you're perfect to fit in this wonderful place of mine." Dr. Robotnik grinned.

"What makes you think I'm qualified to live here under your rules?" 

"Because you seemed like another hedgehog I know of that has the same potential as you. I can see it now, you are the ultimate life form that I have been waiting for." 

The hedgehog stared through the glass and said, "What ultimate life form do I possess?" 

"The form that contains speed and control. You would be quite useful in our hands uh...what is your name?" 

"I'm Shadow. Shadow The Hedgehog." He replied.

"Hm, Shadow what a coincidence that the name fits you very well. I do have a job for you and it requires on hunting down another copy of you and he lives in Green Hills." Dr. Robotnik explained. "You see, I have a lot of work on my hands at the moment and it's going to need an extra helper to do the other part for me. I have something that can send you to my homeworld and you can hunt down that blue bastard." 

Shadow nodded and folded his arms and said, "What's the occassion?" 

"I will see what I can do to give you an award in the meantime, find that hedgehog and bring him back here...alive." The doctor snarled as Shadow nodded.

He opened the door to go inside the lab room where Shadow is holding a small bag of rings that Sonic used to teleport on different planets. Then Dr. Robotnik gave Shadow a red chaos emerald for him to use on his mission.

"Use this emerald that can help you guide through places." Dr. Robotnik said.

"Thank you Doctor Robotnik," Shadow said.

The black hedgehog took out a ring and dropped it on the ground to open a portal that leads to Green Hills and he looked back at Dr. Robotnik and jumped inside landed in the middle of the field to find this Faker he would call it.