🌻ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪🌻

Third Person

The next morning everyone was wide awake to start the day and talk about last night's discussion about going to Mobian Island to stop whoever was causing the destruction. They decided to talk about it at the cafe and Sonic wanted to show Tails around the planet earth.

"I cannot believe this is happening and I am more excited about going on this new adventure," Sonic said in a hyped tone.

"Now Sonic, I have the tracker with me so we can start looking for the emeralds." Tails said.

"Hm, but where do we start? If we try to track them down it will take us all day." Bethany complained.

"True. But they should be around here somewhere not too far if the tracker picks up anything." Tails said.

"This is perfect and I even get to show you around the earth," Sonic said with a wide smile.

"Let's get going then." You said.

The four of you walked out of the cafe as Sonic showed Tails around the place and the girls talked about nothing ordinary but their interest. The one thing that worried you were about telling Tom about finding another Mobian animal in your home. 

"And then I took out the egghead by stopping time to avoid his missiles. Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!" Sonic told his story to Tails who laughed until he bumped into someone that was eating a donut.

"Kya!" She squealed.

"I-I'm so sorry ma'am." Tails apologized.

"Hey aren't you..." Your voice trailed off as the look of the girl's face and name enter in your mind. "Your Chin-Sun Byeol." 

This is Chin-Sun Byeol:

"Who's that?" Sonic asked

"She's the lead singer in her band that performs for the school and they are known as 'The Solo Squad'. "You explained.

"That's me and I didn't expect to see two little creatures with you guys," Chin-Sun said.

"I'm Sonic and these are my friends Y/N, Tails and Bethany. Nice to meet you Ching-Ching." Sonic greeted.

"It's pronounced Chin-Sun. But you can call me Chi-Chi."  She said.

"Okay. So are you like big famous around the school? I just moved from Germany to come here to live in Green Hills and yesterday I met Y/N and Sonic." Bethany asked.

"I'm like a star because I have a rich family because my mother is a fashionista and my father is a billionaire man that owns his own company," Chi-Chi said. 

"Ah, that's very interesting to know." Tails said.

"What are you guys doing this summer? My band and I decided to take a break and practice again in August." 

"We're actually looking for chaos emeralds that are spawn around in Green Hills," Sonic said.

"Chaos emeralds?" Chi-Chi asked.

"It's a long story but I'm sure you don't want to get involve with this." You said.

"Are you kidding? I needed to do something to get out of the house for a change and meeting you guys is something that I want to do. I'll help you look for the emeralds." She said.

"Really? Thanks Chi-Chi." Tails thanked.

That's when you heard beeping coming from Tails tracker signaling that the chaos emerald was somewhere nearby and all of you had plenty of time to try and find them all.