🌻𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕪 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜🌻

Third Person

"You failed to capture the blue rat!" Dr. Robotnik shouted.

"He only got away if it wasn't for those friends of his, sir,"  Shadow said.

"It must be that catgirl that lived with Thomas wasn't it?" 

"The cat girl didn't do much but watch the fight. However, her other friend had the never to hit me behind the head with a damn pole." Shadow muttered and formed a fist.

"I bet it hurt. No blood I hope." 

"A  little. I recovered it, doctor."

"Noice."

"What's the next mission for me if it requires capturing him again." 

"No need to Shadow. I made a special present for Sonic because it has something to do with those emeralds. Did you find the other ones that were left on earth?"

"I did sir." 

"Good. This is the perfect opportunity to power up my next biggest creation I have been working on. You're going to love it." Dr. Robotnik smirked with a dark expression. 

Shadow was thinking back at the fight and smirked visioning on Chi-Chi who swung a hard hit to get him off guard. He had to admit that she was pretty smooth to do that.

Your Pov

The sunray shines through the window to awaken me from my slumber as I let out a yawn and saw Sonic's face between my breast as I blushed red. He sighed softly in his sleep as I shook him awake as he opened his green eyes to stare at me and then looked down and gasp as his cheeks turned slightly pink.

"O-Oh, uh, Y-Y/N...I-I never meant to gesture my face between your boobs." He blushed.

"I-It's okay." You blushed too.

I brush off what just happened and went downstairs to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for us. I then heard my phone buzz and it was a text from Tom. He wanted to check up on us and I responded that everything is ok. Deep inside I felt guilty about lying to him but I don't want him to know about what's going on.

"Sonic! Breakfast is ready." I called and heard him race downstairs and sat on the table and I handed over his plate of fresh eggs, pancakes, and sausages.

"Thanks, Y/N." He said and began to chow down his meal and I watched him. Sonic ate everything off his plate and looked at me.

He asked, "Y/N, about last night...are you sure your okay?"

"I'm fine. Nothing is going on with me." I replied.

"If you say so I'm worried about-"

Sonic was cut off when we heard the doorbell ring and it was none other than our friends at the doorway with bags carried behind their backs.

"What's with the stuff?" I asked.

"Tails said when we get to Mobian Island we may need supplies along the way," Bethany said.

"How long are we going to be gone for?" Sonic asked.

"It shouldn't take more than 3 days. Time is slower in Mobian than it is on earth because we're basically from another universe." Tails explained.

We 'Ohed' in response and I went to pack up my stuff to get ready for the adventure we're about to go on. 

"So this bad guy you speak of doesn't he have a name?" Chi-Chi asked.

"I don't know who he is because I never saw his face or knew his name when he took over Mobian Island." Tails replied.

"Well if there anything that I don't like is to mess with my old home. A one-way track to get us there is the rings." Sonic said.

I was almost done packing when I heard Sonic mentioned the word 'home' made me think he just missed his old world where he grew up on. I clutch onto my shirt and saw Lizzie entering my room as she 'awes' at my paintings.

"Ah, you love to paint?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes. I've been into painting since I was younger." I replied with a smile.

"They are so beautiful. You should send these to the art gallery in the museum." She said.

"Thanks." 

I carried my bag and Sonic's that had supplies inside including the rings that Sonic had when he first came to earth too. 

"I've got everything packed up," I said.

"Great. Everyone ready?" Sonic asked.

We nodded as Tails took out one ring from his bag and threw it to show us the other side of the world unlike ours that was so beautiful. 

"Let's go inside and hurry before the portal closes." Tails said.

We enter inside of the portal as it closed behind us and we 'awed' at our surroundings and it was so magnificent.

"Guys, welcome to Mobian Island." 

Welcome To Mobian Island