🌻𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨🌻

On a sunny morning, the other's met up again waiting for Chi-Chi to arrive at the meeting spot at the cafe.

"I think my x goes...here! HAHA! I win!" Sonic triumphed. 

He was cheering about winning five times over a game of Tic-Tac-Toe against Bethany as the girl groaned.

"Ugh, how did you know?" She asked.

"Easy. You made two ways for me to get it." Sonic smiled.

"Lucky." She mumbled.

They heard the door open to reveal Chi-Chi talking to someone and they made their way to the table they sat at. 

"Hey guys, I brought someone over with us today. This is my friend Lizzie and she's a dancer at our school." Chi-Chi introduced as Lizzie waved at them.

This is Lizzie Howard:

"Hola, me llamo Lizzie Howard

"Hola, me llamo Lizzie Howard." She greeted.

"Oh, you speak Spanish? I'm looking forward to taking that class next year." Bethany beamed.

"Si, I can help you with some words that you don't understand." Lizzie insisted.

"This is great. We have a big group of friends and not just the two of us Y/N." Sonic smiled.

"Ah, you're Sonic that everyone in the school talks about you defeating a mad scientist and saved our world," Lizzie said.

"That's me. I couldn't have done it without Y/N's help and her family too." Sonic smiled.

"So what are we doing today?" Chi-Chi asked.

"We still have to find the other 4 chaos emeralds so we can stop the villain that is taking over with our world." Tails said.

"Oh! That is horrible." Lizzie exclaimed. "How're we going to find the emeralds?" 

"With the help of Tail's tracker of course," Sonic said.

"Fantastico!" Lizzie chimed.

(I just made it look like Lizzie is Dora now...XD)

"Let's a move on."  You said.

"Hey Y/N? Can I ask you something first?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes?" Y/N asked.

"Were you born as gata?" Lizzie asked. (Gata means cat in Spanish. I took it 2 years in 10th and 11th).

"Yes, I was born as a cat and everyone use to tease me about the way I look." You sighed.

"I love your cat ears and tail. It's so cute! <:3" Lizzie compliments.

"Me too. We can decorate you up with bows on them." Bethany giggled.

The compliments you received from your new friends made you blush and Sonic was smiling nonstop to see that someone appreciates the way you look even if you're different.

~TimeSkip~

Everyone was looking for the chaos emeralds again and yet there was still no sign of them until the tracker began to start beeping and Lizzie found a chaos emerald near the lake. The day went by once again and there was no trace of the emeralds nearby in Green Hills town or the fields practically. 

"I'm beat you guys." Bethany sighed.

"Si, I feel tired from all the walking we've been doing today," Lizzie said.

"We should stop somewhere to eat. How about some Chick Fil' A?" Chi-Chi asked.

So everyone voted on going to Chick Fil' A to order their food except this made Sonic upset when he read the menu that they served while they were in line waiting.

"What? Are you serious? They don't serve any chili dogs?"Sonic exclaimed.

"No, they don't serve them here," Chi-Chi replied apologetically.

"Aww..." Sonic groaned.

"Hey, no worries Sonic I packed 4 of them just in case." You spoke up as he smiled at you happily.

"I'm saved!" He hugged your leg.

"What would you like Tails?" Bethany asked her friendly fox friend.

"Hm...I will like fries, and some chicken strips along with lemonade." Tails ordered.

"Me too!" Sonic added.

After they waited in line for their food, they sat outside where it was a nice breeze and not crowded up inside with all the people talking so loudly.

"So, are we going to try again tomorrow?" Bethany asked.

"Hm, I guess so." Tails replied.

"Que!? How are long is this going to take?" Lizzie asked. (Que means What).

"I-I'm not sure." Tails replied.

"It'll take up the whole summer to find them all." Chi-Chi groaned.

"Hey let's all take it easy at the moment. We can still have fun this summer and take some time off to search for the emeralds too." Sonic reassured.

"It depends if we don't waste it," Bethany said.

The same hedgehog from before appears once again and he was wandering around town looking for the blue hedgehog. He was about to head back to his resting spot when his eyes shifted over at some people sitting around a table eating and talking. 

"I finally found you, faker," Shadow muttered.

He was walking over there while they didn't see him until he unleashed an attack at the restaurant causing multiple screams and cries from people. He didn't waste any time doing it again and Sonic and Tails took the girls to safety and went to go investigate.

"What was that?" Sonic asked out loud.

"Oh no! The restaurant is a mess." Lizzie cried.

"Who could've done this?" Bethany asked.

"I see someone and they look just like you Sonic." Tails said.

"What? That's impossible." Sonic bluffed.

"Your not wrong..." The shadowy figure spoke up. He walked further to get out of the smoke to face halfway where the other's stood. "I'm here to take you with me. Sonic The Hedgehog. Or should I call you faker?"

"Faker?" Sonic exclaimed.