🌻𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔🌻

Remix version of Sonic and Metal:

The factory made it's way to the city in San Francisco where Sonic and Dr. Robotnik last fought before transporting one world to another. There were people in the city that didn't expect to see the factory standing above them like a gigantic robot ready to tear down the city. 

"HOHO! Isn't it glorious to be back home?" Dr. Robotnik cackled.

"You won't get away with this." Tails remarked.

"I've already had once Sonic is finished for good." Dr. Robotnik smirked.

"What the heck is power this thing?" Chi-Sun asked.

"In case you haven't figured it out already. I asked Shadow to find me the chaos emeralds to help me upgrade this thing. It still has a lot of power inside of its battery but it also helps it charge it up rest." 

"That explains why he used them to spawn the portal back to earth," Bethany said.

"We need to get the chaos emeralds out of there now!" Chi-Sun said.

She was about to run behind Dr. Robotnik's back when Shadow cut right in front of her square punching Chi-Sun in the face. The others were shocked when Chi-Sun held her cheek and glared at Shadow who stood there emotionless.

"Move out of the way Shadow! I need to get those emeralds and if I don't then things will only get worse." Chi-Sun gritted her teeth as Shadow stood there staring at her with the same frown.

"I can't allow you to go past the doctor. It's his order to keep anyone from getting near the emeralds." He replied as Chi-Sun growled in return while you were on the floor crying to death about learning what happened to your family.

Outside of the factory that turned into a giant robot Sonic and Metal Sonic were still fighting. This made Sonic more frustrated by the fact that Dr. Robotnik had programmed Metal Sonic to keep up with the pace as he and they are running around the city chasing each other.

 Robotnik had programmed Metal Sonic to keep up with the pace as he and they are running around the city chasing each other

"Geez, Dr. Robotnik made sure that you can keep up with me alright." Sonic grinned.

"Let's see how fast can you go." 

The faster Sonic went so did Metal as he followed Sonic around the city to try to get him away so he can head back where the other's were held captive by the evil scientist. Sonic looked around the area to get Metal to stop chasing him as he spotted a gas truck riding around he ducked under it but Metal copied him. This gave Sonic the chance to dip him into running into a building that shocked everyone to run away from the scene.

"That'll buy me some time to head back to the other's," Sonic said.

He raced back to the factory while Metal Sonic began to act much differently in the calculations that cause him to spaz out a little his that started to construct him.