🌻𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔🌻

This design of Super Sonic is so awesome. Look at it!

You were fighting against Dr. Robotnik as the others were shocked and didn't know what to do to help you in this situation. But what they do know is that Tails can do something about Dr. Robotnik's giant robot.

"Tails, do you think you can hack into that robot system?" Chi-Sun asked.

"I can try. If I can hack into the database I should be able to unstable the robot." He replied. "But what we need to do is find a weak spot for me to get close and hack it." 

"Knuckles you can do that right?" Bethany asked.

"I can but I don't think it'll be easy." He protested.

"Will you do it for me, brave man?" Lizzie asked him as Knuckles looked at her confused as she pecked his cheek and he soluted. 

"Yes, ma'am!" 

"Good. I think we should deal with that robot then?" Tom suggested.

"You mean Metal right?" Tails asked.

"I don't think we should bother him," Bethany said.

"What? Why not?" Maddie asked.

"I think somethings going through his head. So, Knuckles you take care of the weak spot and Tails do your thing." 

"Right." They both said.

Knuckles ran over to the giant robot and jumped to start up his muscles and punched his way through it as he came out and the other's cheered while Tails took care of hacking through the data system.

"Great job Knuckles!" Tom cheered.

Knuckles was about to cheer until he smelt something burning and cried out, "MY HATS ON FIRE!" 

Sonic Pov

I failed everyone...I can't defeat him when he's this strong. I'll never be able to take him down at this rate. Everyone is probably blaming me for not taking him on so seriously but then again...Y/N I-I will never see her again. I won't even see Pretzel Lady, The Donut Lord, and my new friends again. My body was in shape to do anything as I sank into the abyss of the water as I opened my eyes to see the chaos emeralds that Dr. Robotnik threw over as I weakly stretched over to grab it holding the green emerald smiling.

'If only...I was stronger and believed in myself to take down Dr. Robotnik again.' I thought.

I shut my eyes one last time when the emerald began to glow so brightly as the rest did the same thing as I felt myself being lifted up to rise back up on the surface where the other two were left behind. 

"H-Hey look over there! It's Sonic!" I heard Bethany shouted.

The others including Dr. Robotnik saw me as all the seven chaos emeralds were around me as I felt a new power made me transform into much more powerful as my fur changed to gold and my eyes turned red. 

"H-How are you still alive!?" Dr

"H-How are you still alive!?" Dr. Robotnik exclaimed.

"What can I say, Mr. Eggman? I have as much power to defeat you." I grinned.

I then looked over and saw Y/N was wearing something different and before she could fall unconscious I quickly caught her as she changed back to normal and her over to Tom and faced over at Dr. Robotnik again.

"Alright, let's start over to see who can last longer shall we?" I grinned cockily as I power up to strengthen my new form.