🌻𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣🌻

Chi-Chang Pov

The rest of the day went by fast and we started to search for the chaos emerald and we actually found two in the forest and near the town as well. I was interested in Sonic's story about leaving his old home to come live in ours that I never knew he even existed and there was a battle going on between some Psycho that wanted to do some experiments on him. 

"I think we should stop and rest for today." Bethany sighed.

"Yeah, we've been out and about for hours and we still can't find the other four." Y/N said.

"Okay. We can take a break and continue this tomorrow." Tails said.

"But what if we don't have enough time for tomorrow?" Bethany asked.

Tails thought for a moment and Sonic spoke up saying, "Hey we don't have to worry so much. I'm sure the emeralds aren't far away and we have plenty of time to find them." 

"Sonic's right. We can find them tomorrow." I reassured. 

"I have to get back home because Tom might have called to check on us." Y/N said.

"All right, it was fun hanging around with you guys. Bye." I waved goodbye to them and headed straight home.

Your pov

It was a long way for us to get home so Sonic and Tails had to carry Bethany and I home. Bethany told us that she can look after Tails and ask her grandparents about letting him stay over for the night. While Sonic and I call my brother and Maddie to let them know everything is okay.

"Hey Tom" I greeted on the phone putting it on speaker for Sonic and Ozzy to hear.

"Hey, how's everything going?" Tom asked.

"Everything is going great because we had a lot of fun around Green Hills," Sonic spoke up.

"That's great," Tom said.

"How's Maddie?" I asked.

"She's fine and yet asleep after we had gone to the beach."

"Good."

"I hope you and Maddie enjoy your vacation spot," Sonic said.

"Yeah, and...Oh! I forgot to tell you that last night we met-"

I was cut off by Sonic covering my mouth shushing me and caused me to accidentally hang up on Tom. I released him off of me and he looked at me sorrowfully.

"Sonic what the heck?" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry but we can't tell Tom about this." He shook his head.

"Why not?" 

"Because I don't want to put your brother in danger again even if it means involving you in it." He protested.

"Sonic nothing will hurt me, "I said.

"But what if you end up hurt like that time in the bar?" He worried.

I pinched his cheeks and said, "Nothing is going to harm me and you won't let it happen."

Sonic pouts and pulls my face closer to kiss him on the lips and I broke apart and said, "Let's go watch a movie while it's still early." 

"You got it sugar." He winked.

[Outside of Green Hills]

In the middle of town, Chi-Chi was at a snack machine because her house is really far from her to walk that her stomach began to rumble and she needed a snack. While she ate her Butterfingers candy she then saw a dark hedgehog with red stripes, red eyes wore white gloves with rings around the wrist and red/black/white shoes. He looked almost identical to Sonic in her sight.

"Sonic?" She called it as the figure stopped in front of her sending her a strong glare.

"Who are you? Do you know anything about this Sonic The Hedgehog?" The black hedgehog asked in dark tone.

"N-Not really. I-I just thought you were him." Chi-Chi apologized.

The black hedgehog wasn't going to question the girl when his wristwatch began to blink and Dr. Robotnik was contacting him, "Shadow, how is the search party of Sonic coming along?"

"I don't see him anywhere and I don't think none of these humans know shit about that faker," Shadow replied.

"We'll keep looking for him! I want you to search for him and bring that hedgehog here." Dr. Robotnik said.

"Yes doctor," Shadow said.

When the conversation ended he looked at Chi-Chi again and said, "You heard nothing and you never saw me." Shadow vanished in front of her and Chi-Chi stood there puzzled not understanding what just happened.