🌻𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥🌻

Au: Guys, I just want to ask you this question. Do you want a SMUT with Sonic later on during the story? I'm thinking about it...^///^

Sonic Pov

Who the heck is this guy? How does he know my name and why does he look like me?

"Who are you anyway?" I asked

"I'm Shadow. Shadow The Hedgehog. I came from the Mobian Island to capture you alive for Dr. Robotnik." Shadow replied.

Dr. Robotnik aka Mr. Eggman is alive? How did he manage to enter my old homeworld? 

"Just what do you think you're going to do about that? You might think it'll be easy to catch me since I'm the fastest thing alive." I smirked.

Shadow grinned, "I know. That makes two of the fastest thing alive."

"What? No way!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Y/N, stay back and let me take care of this," I said in a protective tone.

I glared at this hedgehog that calls himself Shadow and I can see that the name fits him well. I ran over to him and saw his leg ready to kick me as I dodge him and kicked him from behind. He caught himself and warped around so fast to punch me in the face and another. I shook my head and saw him heading straight towards me with a fist formed ready to punch me again but this time I caught it. He used his other fist to punch me and sent me back as he caught me and grabbed a hold of my arm as I screamed in pain.

"STOP!" Y/N screamed.

"Y-Y/N...Stay back." I whimpered.

"Hmph, your helpless friend can't save you even if she tries. Just give up already." He said as I gritted my teeth and hissed in pain.

I then saw Chi-Chi running over with a pole and hit Shadow behind the head to get him off me. I held my arm as he grunted struggling to get back on his feet again.

He glared over at Chi-Chi as she held the pole close to her and smirked. 

"I got more if you want it." She warned.

My eyes were focused on Shadow as he glanced at me with his red eyes and said, "This isn't over yet Sonic. I'll be back."

That's when he vanished as I felled on my knees as Y/N and the other's rushed over to me worried to carry me back home to cure my injuries. Back at home, our friends helped me get home safe and Tails aided me to make sure that I was patched up very well. I sat on the edge of the bed looking down at my feet flashing back at the fight. That Shadow was really fast compared to me just like Chi-Chi said. We kinda do look alike.

"Sonic? Are you okay?" Y/N asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Y/N staring at me worried as her eyes change purple. 

"I'm fine," I replied.

"A-Are you sure. Your so deep in thought and-I guess it's because of what happened back there?" She guessed.

"Yeah. What I'm more concerned about is how did Dr. Robotnik get to my old world?" I asked.

"I don't know. Tails suggested that we should go to Mobian Island tomorrow." Y/N said.

My eyes bulged and I said, "A-Are you serious? B-But what if my old world still remembers who I am and know about my power still?"

"Everything will be okay." She assured.

I smiled and placed a hand on her cheek cupping it softly as her eyes changed back to normal than the usual which were glowing golden.

"H-Hey Y/N? What's with the eye color change?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" 

"Your eyes are golden now." 

She went to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror and gasped. I wonder what sign of the new color means. She came back and told me not to worry about it and told me to rest as she slept with me that night to keep me company while the other's return back home. Why was Shadow trying to kidnap me in the first place?