🌻ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤🌻

This is based on the game 'Sonic Colors' and I played it. Still, to do this day I cannot beat the last level sadly:'[

From that day on everyone started to get to know each more and after a long day of exploring around the island with the help of Knuckles Bethany and Lizzie spotted something in the distance.

"Hey, guys? What's that?" Bethany asked.

The others stopped walking and saw a huge city down below. The city lights were shining so brightly that it almost lit up the world.

This is from Sonic The Hedgehog OVA 1999:

Imagine the sky is this color to go in the background:

"Wow...it's so beautiful. What is that place Knuckles?" Chi-Sun asked.

"I don't know. I never saw a place like around here before." Knuckles replied.

"We should check it out," Lizzie said.

"Hold on now, we don't know if it's safe to go down there. Besides we never been to a place such as this before." Tails said.

"But don't you want to know what's down there?" You asked.

"They might have the coolest things that we've never seen." Bethany chimed.

"Por favor Knuckles? Can we go down there and see the city up close?" Lizzie begged to flutter her eyes and Knuckles blushed a little then muttered under his breath.

"All right. We could only visit the city and then we go back to finding that factory." Knuckles said.

The others cheered and Tails only worried about something that may go wrong if they should just keep going on foot. So everyone raced down to get a better look at the city and while taking a short cut to get closer to the entry gate where they take their first step to tour around the big city.

The Entry Gate:

They all took a step inside of the gate and their jaws dropped to see the huge city in front of them up close

They all took a step inside of the gate and their jaws dropped to see the huge city in front of them up close. The lights shined so brightly like in the Big Apple, the streets shined and looked like crystals to let them walk on, and there were vehicles about just driving around.

The city up close:

"This is so...awesome!" Chi-Sun beamed.

"What should we do first? There are so many, to begin with, and-OH MY GOSH! They have chili dogs!" Sonic exclaimed.

"Knuckles come with me to the arcade!" Lizzie dragged Knuckles away from the gate that was nearby.

"Come on Y/N we can go get ourselves some ice cream." Sonic picked you up and carried you down to the ice cream shop leaving Tails, Bethany, and Chi-Sun behind.

"I guess we're the only ones left here, huh?" Chi-Sun asked.

"Yeah. We should check out around here." Tails said.

"I'm with you on that. This place is amazing!" Bethany smiled.

"I feel like I can reach the stars all around here." Chi-Sun smiled so widely.

AU: YOU CAN SING-A-LONG IF YOU WANT! PLAY THE SONG THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE CHAPTER!

Take off, at the speed of sound

Bright lights, colors all around

I'm running wild, living fast, and freeGot no regrets inside of meNot looking backNot giving upNot letting goI'll keep on running!

You guys were exploring the city that had everything just like on earth. You and Sonic were playing games and he won you a cute little dragon plushie.

I'll keep on running!

I'm gonna reach for the starsAlthough they look pretty farI'm gonna find my own wayAnd take a chance on todayThe sky with stars so brightThe colors feel so rightI never felt like thisI'll keep on running!The sky with stars so brightThe colors feel so rightJust take my handWe're gonna reach for the starsTonight...

Meanwhile, with Knuckles, he was spending time with Lizzie while sitting at the bench when he spotted a carousel nearby. He insisted that they should go on and ride on it. This made Lizzie happier to ride on mechanical equipment to make Knuckles fall for her more.

Tonight....

Wake up, living day by day.Do what I want, and I'll do it my wayThe world is flying right below my feetGot no regrets inside of me.Not looking back (Not looking back)Not giving up (Not giving up)Not letting goI'll keep on running!I'm gonna reach for the starsAlthough they look pretty farI'm gonna find my own wayAnd take a chance on todayThe sky with stars so brightThe colors feel so rightI never felt like thisI'll keep on running!The sky with stars so brightThe colors feel so rightJust take my handWe're gonna reach for the starsTonight...Tonight....

The main three were left alone on their own checking out some stuff they like to enjoy. Tails made something for Bethany and it was a beautiful flower crown while Chi-Sun was listening to music. She was interested in KPOP or the Blues by her type of taste in music. Nevertheless, her mind was thinking about Shadow and it made her think that he wasn't a bad person even if he was ordered to take Sonic with him and bring him back to someone. 

"Chi-Sun! We have to get going to meet up with the others at the city fountain." Bethany said.

"I'll catch up. Just give me a sec." Chi-Sun replied.

The two left Chi-Sun behind while she looked through the CD's that she bought to listen on the way back to earth. 

I've got it in my sight.
The colors feels so right.
Got my feet off the ground I'll keep on running!
Oh, I can feel it now.
The colors all around
Just take my hand we're gonna reach for the stars...
Just take a chance (Just take a chance)
We'll do it right again
(I'm gonna reach for the stars)
Just take my hand (Just take my hand)
We'll take a chance tonight...
Reach for the stars...
Tonight!"

Tonight...