🌻𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟🌻

Chi-Sun Pov

While the other's were exporting out of the factory Shadow and I hurried to the control room to find the chaos emeralds. When we got there it was nowhere to be found and our lucky guess was that Dr. Robotnik has stolen them.

"That bastard! Where could he have gone?" I asked.

"I think I know. Sonic is meeting with him right now and if I can get there I'll have to take the emeralds from him. I know your fox friend has them too so we'll need to combine them." Shadow said.

"Combine? What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's either a myth or legend to see if those emeralds can unleash the legendary one." He said. "Now go back to the others. I'll deal with it from here." 

"Shadow..." I sighed and ran back to the other's leaving Shadow there by himself.

Your Pov

I was still unconscious when I opened my eyes to find myself in Tom's arms and he was running carrying me and I saw the other's were right behind him. 

"T-Tom?" I asked in a husky tone.

"Y/N! Thank goodness your okay." He said.

"Where's Sonic?" I asked.

"Sonic is fighting Dr. Robotnik and told us to get away so we won't get hurt." He explained.

As I trying to get all the information in my head the memories came back to me and I gasped. Sonic was fighting alone with Dr. Robotnik and we're just leaving him there alone.

"We have to go back!" I shouted at him getting out of his grip as he held my wrist.

"No Y/N! We can't go back there. Sonic can handle this on his own." He protested.

"I'm not letting him do this alone. We...We..." I stopped as Tails came over to me and frowned.

"Your right. We shouldn't have run away like cowards. Sonic needs us more than anything and we have to be there to support him for this fight. He's our friend and we just stood as bystanders." He said gritting his fist.

"What happened to Bethany?" I asked looking over at an unconscious Bethany in Knuckles's arms.

"Dr. Robotnik knocked her out when she tried to save you. She'll be alright." He replied.

"We need to go back and help Sonic." Knuckles said.

"I'm going back. Are you guys coming?" I asked in a brave tone when Tom placed a hand on my shoulder with a small grin on his face.

"I'm coming with you." He said.

"Me too." Tails and Lizzie said.

"Count me in too." Knuckles gave us a thumbs up along with a wink.

"I'm coming too." I heard a grunt coming from Bethany to see her awake as Knuckles settle her down on the ground.

"Are you okay Bethany?" We asked.

"I'm fine. That egghead sure knows how to knock someone out." She muttered.

"I'll show him how hard it is to uncracked an egg." Knuckles grumbled.

"I'm coming too," Maddie said.

"A-Are you sure Maddie?" I asked unsurely.

"I'm positive. We've been through the worst before so let's go help Sonic." She smiled.

My ears perked up as I heard panting and running coming from behind us and I saw Chi-Sun running towards us out of breath.

"Chi-Sun!" I gasped.