🌻𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖🌻

Sonic Pov

So thus far as I want this story to end, I will tell you how our new life changed forever. Maddie and Tom were expecting a boy and they named him Arthur and he is adorable and also a little trouble maker.

"Arthur! Give me back my hat." I giggled.

He was crawling away and Y/N took it away from him and handed it over to me. She was good with kids except whenever she goes near Arthur he'll either pull her tail or yank her ears. Still, if Y/N and I are still together I want to marry her and start a family on my own with her in my life.

Moving on, my buddy Tails is staying with us too. He is a real helper for the high tech company and they're shocked to find out that an 8-year-old knows so much about this stuff.

"This new gadget can help track down the victim in homes or outside near their property." Tails explained to the men in the black tuxedos.

"You got yourself a deal fox." The businessman said.

More than anything Tails was very thoughtful enough to build Metal Sonic again by using the chip that the old version of him he had given to Tom during the battle. Meanwhile, Bethany and he are together as a couple, however, her parents find it weird that she's dating an animal and not an American. 

What surprised me more was that Tom had given Shadow a job here even though he has a bad relationship around humans he intends to save them by becoming an agent. 

"Shadow, it appears that Mr. Locket is hiding away the Madam Angel's necklace in an underground safe. Be careful because there are a bunch of men down there."  Shadow's boss warned.

"I got this. They aren't a problem to deal with." Shadow replied.

On the contrary, Chi-Sun and Shadow get along so they are dating even if apart on faraway trips too. 

The last guy that I want to tell you all about is Knuckles and he's living with Lizzie. He likes her family and often tells me about her culture with them even if they travel back to Mexico. 

"So, this stuff is supposed to be spicy and delicious?" Knuckles asked.

"!Si! Have a taste Knuckles." Lizzie said.

Knuckles raised an eyebrow and reached over to the plate of freshly cooked food that was prepared by Lizzie as the spiciness was indeed a hot flame in the mouth. 

"Woah, this stuff is fantastic!" Knuckles gobbled down the meal as Lizzie smiled.

You can tell that they are in love but he won't admit it because Lizzie's mother fears that he would do something bad or even worse end up together without their permission to get married. I don't blame them because families are different and we're from another world.

By the way, is anyone asking about Dr. Robotnik? Well...

"This isn't the Sonic! I've created so many robots to destroy you once and for all." Dr. Robotnik claimed.

"Geez, can that guy ever get a break?" I sighed.

"You are his enemy and he won't stop until you surrender." Knuckles chuckled.

"I don't need to stop because I just love to run." I chimed.

"Hm, it seems like you got a lot of robots to deal with. You probably need some help with that."  Shadow said with his arms folded over his chest with a small smirk.

"I'll help too!" Tails insisted.

"ɨ ώɨℓℓ ąℓ$๏ h€ℓρ ¥๏µ $๏ɲɨȼ" Metal Sonic said.

"Alright, let's take down Dr. Robotnik together gang." I grinned.

We all charged ahead to fight against Dr. Robotnik just like a team and let's just say that my life on earth just got WAY awesome.

The End

Ending Song: OVA remix Look-A-Like

Au: I hope you enjoyed the story and yes this is the end of Sonic's adventure. I enjoyed writing the sequel for you guys and please vote along with comments. Thank you for reading!

🎉 You've finished reading ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs {Movie! sᴏɴɪᴄ x ɴᴇᴋᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} 🎉