🌻𝔽𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕦𝕞𝕡🌻

Bethany Pov

I was confused as much as Y/N was because we have a fox in our hands and this night just got even more surprising for us. 

"What are you doing here Tails?" Y/N asked.

"I came here to ask Sonic for help and it's back on Mobian island. Something bad happened while you were gone and it's being taken over by someone." Tails explained. 

"Mobian island is taking over by a villain?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah, but I did manage to find this." Tails revealed a glowing green emerald in the back of his sack.

"What is it?" I asked in 'awe'.

"This is called a chaos emerald. If we gather all seven emeralds they contain a variety of power." Tails said.

"Wow! So now we only have one and we need to find the other six?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah. I even made a chaos emerald tracker to help find them but somehow back in Mobian island they were sent here. It's weird that they were sent here and couldn't be anywhere in our own dimension." 

"That is weird. But just between us, we can start finding the emeralds tomorrow if they are anywhere in Green Hills." 

"By the way Tails, how did you come to earth?" I asked.

"I came to earth by using the rings to send me here." He replied.

"The rings? No way! So do I." 

I watch Y/N check the time and it was midnight and she said, "All right guys, I think we should go to bed. We can't stay up late if we don't get up in the morning feeling energize then we're going to start our day slow." 

"She's right. Let's get some rest." I said.

"Tails you can sleep with me. My room is in the attic and I can tell you my adventure here on earth tomorrow." Sonic said with a wide grin and Tail's nodded.

"Good night you guys." We waved and headed back upstairs to get some sleep.

Sonic Pov

I showed Tails my room as he 'awed' at the sight that Tom, Maddie, and Y/N did to have me be apart of the family. 

"I'm glad that I found you alive and well Sonic." Tails smiled.

" Same way I miss you, buddy," I said and held a fist bump for him as he did the same. "Let's get some rest." 

"Night Sonic." 

"Night Tails."

By the way, I will be adding OC's for the characters that are on the book cover in the story!