🌻𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤🌻

Sonic Pov

I woke up to the sound of the door opening coming from downstairs. Tom and Maddie couldn't be back this late. Who has enter Donut Lord's property? I better not wake up the girls so I'll just go track down this guy to see who's here. I crept out of bed and sped downstairs to look around even though I wish the light switch wasn't so far away. I heard footsteps coming near me as I ran around them and went into the closet. Just my luck that I found a flashlight inside so that I can catch this intruder and take them down. I jumped out of the closet and flashed the light to scan around the darkroom when the lightning strikes to see a dark shadow.

"Ah-ha!" I shouted.

The stranger began to run away in fear but I was too fast for them and I grabbed their leg until I felt myself floating. I looked down to see that I was no longer on the floor as the figure started flying around to shake me off of them. 

"All right. You wanna go the hard way? Let's do this~" I smirked.

I climbed on top of the bookcase and jumped on their back and we felled on the ground scrambling around like a cat and dog fight. I strangled them down and held a flashlight to see a yellow fox with white fur and two tails.

"AHHHH!" I screamed.

I heard Y/N and Bethany rushing downstairs to see what the drama was all about. 

"Sonic? Is everything all right?" Y/N asked.

She switched on the light to see the mess that I made and then the fox that I strangled down. Bethany walked over to Y/N covering her mouth in shock.

"Uh...I can explain." I raised my hands innocently.

"Let's help the fox and ask him what he's doing here." Y/N said.

"I'll carry him." Bethany insisted.

She walked over to where the fox laid and picked him to carry him to the living room. I got up to my feet as Y/N ruffled my quills as she went into the kitchen to get a wet cloth and bucket. 

Your Pov

"How is he?" Bethany asked.

"He's cold and seems to have a fever. I can give him some medicine when he wakes up." I said.

"I think I knocked him out too good," Sonic said.

"It's okay. You were just protecting us, but I think this little guy isn't a threat."  I reassured.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"He seems...friendly. I don't see how harmful he is in my eyes." I shrugged and Sonic pouts in the recliner.

We heard a small moan coming from the fox and he opened his big blues staring at me and Bethany. He then sat up and ran away to a corner frightened.

"I-It's okay. We're not going to hurt you." Bethany said in a calm tone.

"W-Who are you? Are you going to hurt me?" He asked in a sweet voice.

"No. We're here to help you. Come sit and explain everything to us." I said patting on the couch as he walked over to us slowly and sat between me and Bethany.

"Are you okay?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was actually...Wait! Sonic?" He asked in an enthusiastic tone.

"Eh?" Sonic raised an eyebrow. "Uh, how do you know me?"

"You don't remember me? It's me Tails!" The fox said in which case he told us his name is Tails.

"Tails?" Sonic mocked.

He thought for a moment and a wide smile spread on his face as he brought him into an embrace. I was confused and so was Bethany even though she just met Sonic and had no idea what this reunion between these two animals.

"It's good to see you again," Sonic said.

"Me too. Wow! You haven't changed at all." Tails smiled.

"Uh, Sonic? Aren't you going to introduce us?" I asked.

"Oh right! Tails I want you to meet Y/N and Bethany. They're not related; we're neighbors and also Y/N is my girlfriend." Sonic introduced.

"Hi, my name is Miles Prower but everyone calls me Tails." He said holding out his hand for us to shake formally and we did. 

"It's nice to meet you Tails." I smiled

"So, how do you two know each other?" Bethany asked.

"We met back on the island when we were kids and I saved him from a bunch of bad animals. Gosh, it's been years since we've last seen each other too." Sonic sighed.

"I was wondering where you've been all these years. But now that I found you I need your help big time." Tails said.