🌻𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔🌻

I tried to find a realistic image for Metal Sonic if you wanna go with the cartoon version that's fine. Enjoy the chapter!

Listen to this along with the story for this chapter: 

Sonic

We were all surrounded by the robots and we had to get by them or else we're toast! I formed into a ball to dash around the room to take them down and Knuckles helped out.

"We need to get out of here," Bethany said.

"I'm tired of being backed out," Chi-Sun exclaimed.

"Chi-Chi wait!" Knuckles yelled trying to prevent her to take down the robots on her own.

"She's more troublesome than these fools," Shadow muttered.

While Knuckles and I were fighting together Chi-Chi was trying to help them out but taking down these robots was much tougher. Shadow skated over to her reaching for her to give up and watch the other two take care of the job.

"W-Why did you stop me?" Chi-Sun asked.

"Tch, you seriously don't have a chance against these. The doctor programs them to be shielded and carry out weapons to take your friends down." Shadow scoffed.

"Then why are you saving me then?"

"I don't know. You seemed to have guts and fighting against these guys will kill you." Shadow replied in a blunt tone.

I took down the last one and stood where the other's were. When I heard two doors opening I saw Dr. Robotnik standing there with his arms behind his back smirking at us mischievously.

"Sonic, we have to get Tom and Maddie out of there!" Y/N shouted.

"I'm on it." I nodded.

I ran over to where Dr. Robotnik stood as a robot appeared in front of him. I stood back and analyzed the robot that looked exactly like me and we were the same height too.

"H-Hey that robot looks just like Sonic." Tails said.

"Do you like my creation I designed myself? I, Dr. Robotnik has designed the perfect and incredible creation that I have made to test out. Sonic meet Metal Sonic the same replica of you." Dr. Robotnik said.

"How did you manage to create Metal Sonic to be exactly like Sonic?" Lizzie asked.

"Simple my dear. I remember during our last battle Sonic left his quill that absorbs the energy that drains speed. I was lucky enough to have it and it took me months to create this machinery."

"No way! That means that both Sonic's are the same and their DNA may contain the same sample left from that piece of the quill." Tails explained.

"Exactly. Nice observation fox boy." Dr. Robotnik said.

"I can take him." Sonic grins.

"But Sonic he has the same DNA as you do. It will be too difficult for you to take him down." Y/N protested and I gave her a thumbs up.

"I fought against robots and Robotnik back on earth and I'm sure I can do it again," I assured.

"This is a perfect test and the rest of you have nowhere else to-Where did that Echidna and that other girl go?" Dr. Robotnik asked.

I looked back to see a giant hole in the wall that only meant Knuckles and Lizzie must have left to find Tom and Maddie.

"Haha! It looks like our friends went to go find Tom and Maddie." Chi-Sun smirked.