🌻ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖🌻

You awoke in a hospital bed and saw Sonic laying beside you as you leaned over brushing through his quills as he let out a moan. He opened his eyes to meet yours as he smiled in relief.

"Y/N! Your awake." He smiled.

"Yeah. Are you okay? What about everyone else?" You asked.

"We're all fine. We took care of Dr. Robotnik and Metal...he...he sacrificed his life to save us." Sonic said as his eyes had fallen sadly as you comfort him in a hug.

"He must have that other personality of yours that Dr. Robotnik forgot. But Metal wasn't evil he was just a machine that didn't understand as the real Sonic does." You replied.

"Your right." Sonic nodded.

Just then the door opened to reveal Tom standing there holding flowers and a balloon as he smiled in relief. He rushed over to hug you telling you that how much he regretted leaving you alone even though Sonic was supposed to be your protector.

"Tom, I'm fine. I'm only glad to see you and Maddie are okay after hearing about what Dr. Robotnik did." 

"That reminds me. Sonic, Y/N...Maddie and I have something to tell you." Tom grinned.

"What's the news?" Sonic asked.

"We're going to have a special someone living with us and things are going to change," Tom said with a large smile on his face. "Guys we're going to have a baby."

"A baby? Who's carrying it? You?" Sonic asked.

You giggled," No Sonic. Maddie is carrying the baby." 

Sonic gasped saying," I'm GOING TO BE AN UNCLE AND Y/N IS GOING TO BE AN AUNT!"