Chapter Fourteen

"Are you ready, brat?" Ibiki-sensei looks down at me with sad eyes. He has been postponing my interrogation for weeks now, but it has to be done sooner or later. And with Danzo on our tail, I don't think we can postpone it any longer.

"Yeah." I nod and offer him one of my reassuring smiles. After all, I have been admitted as one of the best interrogators in previous life. I know what I am doing. But at the same time, my medic part is tearing my apart for hurting people.

"You know that you can come out any given moment, right, Sakura-chan?" Inoichi-san asks in worried tone and calms a bit, when I nod. Everyone is here. Shisui-san and Itachi-san are looking at me with sad eyes. Hound-san is standing by the wall, clenching his fists. Anko-san and Ibiki-sensei are standing nearer to the glass.

"You can do it brat." Anko-san maniacally chuckles. "But if something happens. Come out, immediately, got that?" Her demeanor changes. Her eyes darkening and dangerous glint appearing in them.

I nod. I leave the room and with a deep breath, I enter another room, where the prisoner is waiting for me. I look at his Iwa headband. I sigh and stand in front of him. As soon as his eyes land on me, he starts laughing. Loudly.

"They sent you!" He laughs again, irritating me even more. I smile at his face, not saying a single word. I think of a plan on what to do to make him leave me alone. I don't want to hurt him, physically, but I will not hesitate to do so, if it comes to it.

"What's your name?" I ask innocently. I look at him with large, doe like eyes and tilt my head. I look at weapons put neatly on small table by the glass. I let my eyes widen, leaving innocent impression on him.

"What are you doing here, girlie?" He asks me carefully, his eyes never leaving mine. I tilt my head again and shrug my shoulders. "Leave girlie, this is no place for such as you."

"Such as me?" I ask with confusion and furrow my eyebrows. "What do you?" I ask surprised and take a step forward.

"Weak." His voice is like poisoned kunai through my heart. I grit my teeth and say nothing, looking down at the ground, letting my bangs cover half of my face.

"This is no place for people like you." Sasuke sneers at me, startling me in the middle of battle. I take a step back, jumping away from the enemy's attack.

"What do you mean?" I ask with pained voice. I know what he means, but I don't want to hear it again. I know what he means, and I don't know how else how to prove that I am strong enough.

"You are weak."

"Ne, Shinobi-san." I start in menacing voice. When I look up, I know that I have crazed look in my eyes. I have not been beating myself up to be called weak ever again. "You never answered my question..." I trail off, leaning forward, smiling in his horrified face. "So, let me ask you again, what is your name, Iwa-nin?" I ask as calmly as possible, dangerously.

"As if you could ever break me." He grins to my face, having no idea what he has put himself up for. I smile once again and go back, turning around and winking at him.

"I warned you, Shinobi-san." I shrug my shoulders and take a scalpel from the table. I turn around, showing him what I am holding. It only makes his laugh louder. "I will torture you, until you tell me your name." I shrug my shoulders and approach him. He does not say anything, when I start slowly, painfully cutting his leg and creating a large wound on it.

"You think it is going to make me talk?" He laughs again, pain clearly visible on his face. I know that he should be higher ranked ninja, but then again, they are humans as well. I leave the room and enter where Ibiki-sensei is placed.

"I need salt." I simply state and wait until someone brings it to me. I grin and leave the room, going back in the cell. He looks up at me confused.

But without saying a single word, I start pouring salt on his wound.

His screams are loud. Blood-freezing loud. His pleads are ringing in my ears, but I don't stop, I continue cutting his body step by step, pouring salt in every one of it.

"Reyko." He shouts out his name, when I start cutting his stomach. I stop immediately, smiling at him as I put my scalpel and salt on the floor.

"See, Reyko-san, it wasn't that hard, was it?" I offer him my soft smile and giggle. "Now, Reyko-san, which rank do you hold?"

"Jonin." He cries out, scared that I might inflict some more pain to him. I nod and sigh. I don't know what Ibiki-sensei and others might want out from him, but I have already broken him.

"Why were you attacking Konoha shinobis?" I ask gently, softly. My tone seems to give him some courage, because he looks up and tries to spit at me.

"You could never make me talk." He laughs like maniac and I sigh.

I take a step back and make a Snake hand-seal.

"Hell Viewing Technique." I whisper in low murmuring tone and watch as man has to live his worst nightmares. I look back at the glass and sigh.

"Stop, please stop!" The man starts screaming loudly, his shouts echoing on the walls. "I will tell you everything, just stop." He shouts again. That second the door opens, revealing Ibiki-sensei. I dismiss the jutsu and leave the room. Something, some part of me dying today.

***

"How do you feel, Sakura-chan?" Inoichi-san sits in front of me, in one of the empty rooms in T&I. I look down at my hands, not knowing what exactly I am feeling.

"Fine." I whisper out and look away from him. But no matter how much I want to, I can't lie to him. "I... I lost control. I did not want to hurt him. He just would not talk." I mumble and look down at my trembling hands. "I wanted to be over with it as soon as possible." I admit and take a deep breath. "I... When he called me weak, I wanted to prove him that I was not weak." I look down in shame and let a tear slip down my cheek. Inoichi-san smiles at me and pats my head.

"You are not weak, Sakura-chan." He smiles at me kindly. "You are just a child. Talented child. You should not have to torture anyone. You are one of the strongest person, I have ever encountered." He smiles down at me.