Chapter Fifty - Two

"You can't be serious." I rub my temples as soon as I look around, not being able to find certain papers needed to be preserved. "Ino!" I call out, but no one answers me. I am alone in the dark tent. I sigh, biting my lower lip and leaving the tent with agitated look. "Hinata-chan!" I wave happily at the indigo haired Kunoichi with rapidly growing stomach. "How are you?" I ask concerned. Being pregnant in the middle of the war is not very desirable, but I can understand her and many others. Villages are gone and we might die in every given moment. So, people stopped stopping themselves and soon we found many girls pregnant.

"I-I am f-fine, Sakura-chan." Hinata giggles at me, her hand gently patting her stomach and baby in it. I smile at the scene in front of me.

"Ne, Hinata-chan." I smile at the woman. "Have you seen Ino, or Naruto?" I ask as playfully as possible. We have decided that worrying Hinata is not something we want to be done. Thus, we have kept certain information away from her.

"Oh..." Hinata shakes her head. "I have seen Naruto-kun by the entrance... He was talking with Sasuke-san." Hinata bites her lip. "B-but... I don't know about Ino-chan." I nod, thankfully at her and start running towards Naruto.

We have to find the scrolls.

"What?!" I shout as soon as someone pushes me out of the bed and I land painfully on the wooden floor. Sasori is looking down at me with smirk plastered on his face. His red hair is messy, his brown eyes blazing and I have certain ideas what he and Deidara had been doing this morning. But I don't really want to find out the details. "What the hell, Sasori?!"

"Wake up. Blossom." Sasori smirks once again. "We have to go to Hokage's. Something happened." He informs me with low, deep voice. Akatsuki has been here for the whole month. At first people had difficulties adjusting to them, but later when all of them found their places, even civilians got used to them.

So, now Kakuzu is working with Intelligence Unit and helps Konoha's Economy Unit and manages some missions and pays. Hidan is with Ibiki and Anko. And he and Anko are dating. It happened pretty weirdly, I have to say. They were so same that I doubted they would stand one another, but it turned out that Anko was attracted to the man with similar taste. Thus, Hidan is currently working in T&I and he is one of the best workers there. Sasori is poison Master and well, Konoha's infamous puppeteer. He is usually working with Shizune. And spends his free time with either Deidara or by the gates with Izumo and Kotetsu. Deidara is in my ANBU team and he and Sai are often playing on my nerves. While Kisame spends most of his time with Uchihas. He is even working in Uchiha Police Force.

"Something like what?" I raise my eyebrows as I stand up from the floor. I look around irritated, trying to spot my slippers. "Where are others anyways?" I ask after noticing that house is strangely quiet.

'They are already there." He mumbles in a low voice. "I don't know what exactly is going on, but it is not something good." I nod, biting my bottom lip. "Even Naruto was called. And I don't like the sound of that." He adds in thoughtful tone. "But whatever it is, it is connected with Akatsuki business." I nod, already knowing what is going on.

***

When we get there, they have already deciphered the code.  And Naruto has already left to become Frog Sannin. I look around. No one is talking, but everyone is looking worried, agitating, grieving. I approach Kakuzu, as others are already in groups.

"I think Pain will attack soon." I whisper to the older man. He looks down at me, his emerald orbs blazing. He does not verbally say anything, but he nods, indicating that I am right. "Tsunade-sama." I call out as soon as I spot weeping woman in front of me. She looks up, tear stains on her face. I approach her, hugging her tightly. "I am sorry for your loss." I whisper the words out, letting the woman cry on my shoulder.

She starts talking incoherently, and I let her. She is a crying mess and I don't know how good it will be for her to make her rule the whole village now. But I know that we have no other choice. It is either I tell her it now, or we have same casualties.

"Tsunade-sama." I whisper once again, gently pushing her away from me. At this point, I can feel everyone's eyes on us. "We have to evacuate the village." I state confidently. She blinks at me. "Pain will attack soon." I state agitated.

"How do you know that?" Shikamaru snaps at me. He is still angry at me. I look at Nara and sigh.

"I have a gut feeling, Shikamaru." I snap at the boy back.  "And it has never been wrong before. Pain already killed Jiraya, the one standing on his way. He lost his members. He will come after Naruto in this village. And you have to do something." I state calmly and look at Hokage.

"Call the Heads of the Clans." Tsunade barks out the order. "Now."

***

"Are you sure about it, Sakura?" Tsunade looks at me worriedly. The whole village is evacuated and currently, we are getting ready to stand on the front lines in order to get ready for the attack. "You should be in Medical unit." She adds worriedly. I know that she does not want me to fight.

"Yes, Tsunade-sama." I smile at the blonde woman and turn around, putting my Rabbit ANBU mask on my face. "I am sure." I add with small smile, she cannot see. "I have duty and responsibilities to my village. I have to fight." And with this I disappear.

***

"Sakura." I look at Shisui. His onyx orbs are frozen on me and he is studying me. Entirely. "Be careful, okay?" He chuckles humorlessly. "Don't run into the fight directly and don't overuse your powers. Don't use certain jutsus, when you feel like your reserves are low, you got me?" I sigh, nodding my head to him. "And... Sakura." I raise my eyebrows, the expression he can't see through mask. He is holding his in his hand, ready to put it on. "Promise me, you will not die."

"I promise." I chuckle at him. He nods and puts the mask on. I smile at him. We are a team. Him, me, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato and now, Deidara and Itachi. A team, that cannot simply be overpowered. A team, that managed to defeat everyone on their path.

And now, I won't let Pain to wipe out the village. I won't let him destroy my village once again.