Chapter Sixty - Seven

"Hello, love." Sasuke appears behind me, planting a soft kiss on neck, before turning me around and kissing me passionately. We have been married for five years and I still can't get used to this feeling."How is my favorite Hokage doing?" He murmurs in my ear.

"I am fine, Sasuke-kun." I whisper with blush forming on my face. "So, how was the mission?" I ask with rise of my eyebrow. He chuckles and appears in front of me, on the other side of the table. He gives me a full report of his ANBU mission.

"There is one more thing, Sakura." Sasuke turns to me and gives me a scroll. "We encountered Itachi and he gave us this, stating that it would be safer if we brought it with us." I nod, taking the scroll away from his hold.

"You will stay?" I ask with beam in my eyes, indicating if he is going to stay in my office for some time, but he shakes his head, smirking.

"I have promised Sarada that I would spend some time with her, when I got from the mission." He comes to me and kisses me once again. "But I am all yours in the evening." He whispers, sending chills down my spine.

"You two are disgustingly cute." Shisui says as soon as Sasuke leaves the office. He is my personal guard, who refused to leave my side while I was working. I have to admit that he makes sure that I don't forget to eat.

"I know." I smirk at him and turn back to the scroll. "What do you think it is about?" I ask Shisui before opening it.

"Some upcoming threat to the village, I presume." Shisui chuckles, taking a seat in front of me. He sighs and looks at the scroll as I open it, reading about new threats to the village. "He cares about the village a lot." He remarks as he looks through the scroll once again.

"Well, he is my Shadow Hokage." I shrug my shoulders, smiling at the scroll. "Though, I think Izumi and Izuko would want Itachi to come back soon." I state with click of my tongue.

"Well, yeah..." Shisui shrugs his shoulders. "He does say that he will be back home soon, though." Shisui adds after silence.

***

I knock on the door, patiently waiting for it to be open. I grin as soon as my eyes land on Mikoto-san. She ushers me inside, saying that she needs all of us to have dinner together. I chuckle, nodding my head as I take off my shoes.

"Sarada-chan! " I shout loudly, kneeling in front of four-years-old girl with dark hair and eyes. She smiles at me and hugs me tightly.

"I missed ya, momma." She whispers in my ear and she lets me go. "I and papa had ice-cream." She informs me happily as I rise my eyebrows. "And dango." She adds with hesitation. She turns around and runs off towards Mikoto in the kitchen, leaving me alone with Sasuke.

"Sweets?" I ask with whining tone. Sasuke grins, rubbing his head, before coming to me and embracing me in his arm.

"I missed you, love." He whispers in a low voice as he puts his chin on my head. I put my head on his chest, smiling at him.

"I missed you, too, Sasuke-kun." I whisper in a low voice, smiling as he plants his kiss on my forehead.