Chapter Sixty - Three

Everyone is engulfed into the Tsukuyomi. Everyone, but me, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Edo Tensei Hokages and two Uchihas. I was expecting Shisui and Itachi not to be caught. I stare at Kaguya in front of me with wide eyes. Naruto once again did his magic talk thing and now, once again Obito is at our side. I do hope he does not die this time, or if he does, he has better death than before.

"Sakura, are you alright?" Sasuke asks me as I stand next to him in Susanoo. I don't particularly feel comfortable with being in this thing, as it keeps awaking memories, I'd rather forget about. "Sakura?" He asks once again.

"Yeah, I am fine." I mumble in a low voice and look down. "We have to do something." I whisper once again, "We need some kind of plan, because I can't stand being thrown in different dimensions once again."

"Thank you." Sasuke whispers to me with a small smile.

"You don't have to thank me, Obito opened the portal." I state the obvious with a shrug.

I put my hands on Obito's shoulders as I transfer my chakra to him. My bottom half of the shirt is on the ground behind me, rotten and torn in different places. I wince from pain from the burnt, but I don't dare to waste any chakra on healing it. Obito needs all of it to bring Sasuke back in this dimension.

Ever since Kaguya found out that her son gave powers to seal her to Naruto and Sasuke, she decided that separating them would be her best plan. Though, she never expecting someone like me to appear, transfer chakra to others and try to bring Uchiha back in his home dimension.

"Are you okay?" Obito asks concerned as I transfer more chakra into his system. The jutsu takes a lot chakra from both of us.

"Yeah." I whimper in a low voice. Naruto, Shisui, Itachi and Kakashi are keeping Kaguya away from us, but they are not doing the best job, considering that I was burnt with Amaterasu fires. "I see him!" I shout happily as I spot Sasuke walking confused in the desert. His eyes flicker to mine and he starts running towards the portal.

"I-I can't hold it anymore." Obito whispers in defeated tone as the portal disappear just as Sasuke was about to leap through it. I bite my lip, falling back, only to be caught by him. His onyx and purple orbs clash with my jade eyes.

"Sasuke...kun." I whisper in a low, barely audible voice. He smirks, picking me up in bridal style and bringing me over to Kakashi. He gently puts me down, kissing me on the forehead, before turning around.

"Take care of her." He whispers before jumping back towards Kaguya with Naruto. I sigh, closing my eyes. Because this time, I know what is going to happen.

"Take care of her." Sasuke whispers as he puts me down on the ground, his eyes lingering on me a second longer before he turns away and shunshins away to Naruto. I keep my eyes trailed on him. His face, his posture, his eyes.

"You should rest, Sakura." Kakashi whispers in barely audible tone, his eyes, too, focused on his students in front of us. My gaze shifts to the man next to me, man I always wanted to impress, but no matter what I did, he never noticed me. His gaze lingers on two boys, seeing himself and Obito in their places. He always wanted to spend his time with Obito, yet he had to witness his best friend die in sake of him. To save him.

I jump high in the sky, punching down Kaguya with everything I have got inside of me. Her horn falls off, making me smile triumphal at what I have done. Both, Naruto and Sasuke seal her away, freeing the world from her terrors.

We jump down on the ground, my eyes glimmering with hope. We managed it. Somehow, we managed to end the war, that lasted for ten years in previous timeline, in less than one year. I wipe away the tears, hugging both of my teammates tightly.

"Now, it's time for you to wake people up." I whisper in their ears and they nod. Unlike last time, they don't wish to fight one another to find out, who is the strongest. They don't wish to destroy villages or prove themselves.

They look at one another, creating Kai hand-seal together to dismiss the genjutsu put over people. I look at them with pride and respect in my eyes. They have managed it. They have managed to destroy the biggest threat to mankind.

"Kakashi! No!" I shout loudly as the man, who was my mentor at some point in my life, is taken away from me. I watch with tears inside my eyes. Even though, I have never been his favorite, he sacrificed himself for me, pushing me away from the harm's way and dying in the process.

"Sakura, we need to go." Naruto grabs my hand, trying to take me away from the dissolving corpse in front of me. I shake my head, guilt eating me from inside. "Come on, Sakura... We have to finish what we started." He whispers once again and with help of Sasuke manages to take me away from this place.

"You look troubled." Shisui stands next to me, his eyes fixed on Naruto and Sasuke as they perform the jutsu. "What happened?" He looks at me, ghost of smile plastered on his face.

"What are you doing?!" I demand in a low voice, confusion and rage boiling inside of me. "The war is finally over..." I whisper in a low voice, dread and happiness washing over me. "You can save everyone..." I whisper once again with tears pooling in my eyes.

"We have to finish the matter, Sakura-chan." Naruto says in cheerful tone, but I know that his happiness is not real. "We have to fight one another." He says once again.

"No you don't." I shake my head, humorless laugh escaping my lips. "Finally the war is over and you want to fight?!" I ask again, anger glowing inside of me. "Are you stupid?!"

"Nothing." I shake my head, small smile forming on my lips. I turn to Shisui, averting my gaze from the boys. He notices my gaze and turns towards me, smiling at me happily. "Thank you." I whisper in a low voice. I know that I owe him that much for caring so much about me.

"For what?" He asks confused, tilting his head slightly. I bite my bottom lip as hard as possible, trying to hold tears t bay. I don't want to cry today. I don't want to shed any tears, when finally everything is alright.

"F-For being next to me." I whisper in a low voice, closing my eyes for a second before opening them again. "For believing in me and trusting me." I whisper once again before I flash him one of my brightest smiles.

Shisui chuckles, nodding his head and ruffling my hair. He leans closer, tapping my forehead.

"You are like my sister, Sakura-chan." Shisui whispers in a low voice, offering me a brightest smile. "You don't have to thank me for it."