Chapter Sixty

I watch him as he disappears into the clear night. I know that he is rushing towards Obito and the beast. But I don't follow him. Instead, I turn around and kneel in front of the five Kages. Their eyes are casted on me, surprised, shocked, amused, worried, angry.

"What are you doing?" Tsunade asks me angrily as I kneel in front of Tsuchikage, wanting to heal his wounds. I, myself, am bleeding quite a lot, but I let my mark heal it as much as it can without wasting too much chakra. "You will die like that." She looks old, much like her actual age.

I ignore her, putting my hand over the old man and healing him.

"You don't have to do it." Tsuchikage says in ancient tone. A tone, he used with me during previous timeline, a tone, I gained from him, meaning that he respected me and my strength. I shake my head continuing to heal his wounds.

"Ah, Sakura-chan." I smile as I hear his voice behind me. I stop and turn around, spotting him and Karin side by side. Orochimaru looks the same. His eyes are casted on me, waiting for any negative reactions from me.

"Deal with them if you are here." I turn to Karin and smile. "I am low on chakra and they all need healing." I say softly, which seems to surprise everyone and not just the two of them.

"You trust them?" Tsunade coughs out the words. I nod my head, looking straight in Orochimaru's eyes.

"He will not benefit from the war." I shrug my shoulders. "He needs us to win." I add, already knowing his reasons for his help. But right now, he is the only one that can truly help us in this dire situation. "And if he does help us win the war, he is going to be pardoned." I smirk, not letting anyone to say anything. "I have to go, check up on Naruto." I turn to Tsunade, smiling at the woman. "I trust Orochimaru, he will help us, I am sure of it." I whisper, before I start running away.

***

I bite my lower lip as I pump Naruto's heart with my own hand. I look over at Sasuke and Gaara, both of them looking worried and scared for their friend's life. I sigh, leaning forward and kiss him with disgust rising in my throat. I breath in trying my best to make oxygen pump into his lungs.

I hear low grunt coming from Sasuke, but I ignore him and bewildered Gaara next to me, instead I continue with the procedure. I have to keep Naruto alive until his father pops up in front of me and transfers his foxy back to his son.

"Thank you." I look up at the sound of the voice, just to see Yellow Flash of Konoha standing in front of me. "I can take care from now on." He states firmly with small smile on his lips and I nod. But Sasuke stops Minato from taking his son.

"Who are you?" He demands in angry tone.

"My name is Namikadze Minato, and I am fourth Hokage." He smiles kindly at Sasuke, who seems to be startled.

"And he is Naruto's father." I roll my eyes and give Naruto over to his parent. "Do whatever you are going to do as fast as possible." I order him and he nods, picking Naruto up and disappearing.

"How did you know that?" Sasuke asks in a low voice. Gaara starts taking us down back on the ground, so we can fight against waking monster and its small child monsters.

"I had read about that." I shrug my shoulders, smiling at the Uchiha in front of me. I land a soft kiss on his temple as soon as we are back on the ground, nervously look around, trying to spot Ino, who is somewhere near. "I will be back soon. Protect Naruto!" I call out before I dash towards void direction of the platinum blonde.

***

"Ino, I need your help." I say as soon as I punch one of the monsters away from her. She looks up, confused.

"What happened, forehead?" She asks in worried tone as I punch another monster away from her. I sigh, not knowing how to explain all the things to her.

"I want you to connect me with Inoichi-san, Pig." I whisper, surprising Ino. "I have to warn them about upcoming attack on the base, please Ino." She nods, closing her eyes immediately. I put my hand on her shoulder and close my eyes too.

"Dad." Ino whispers in her mind and soon, we are connected to Inoichi. "Dad, Sakura wants to talk with you." She states calmly, but I can feel anxiousness coming from her.

"What happened?" Inoichi whispers back in our minds. I open my eyes, punching another monster away from us, before closing my eyes once again. I depend on pure luck not to be attacked in this moment. Because if I open my eyes once again, I will lose my concentration.

"Inoichi-san, you need to evacuate the base immediately." I state loudly in my head. "You will be attacked by the beast's bomb or something like that, I need you to leave it as soon as possible. you have to leave the whole area, please." I whisper with tears streaming down my face.

"How do you know that, Sakura-chan?" Inoichi asks me worriedly.

"Just trust me on that." I whisper once again. "Please."

"Okay." He whispers in my mind, before cutting off the connection.

I look up at Ino, whose eyes are wide from fear. She looks same. Like a girl in the Chunin exams. Yet, I know that her look will change soon as more time passes in the war. We are the generation, who managed to survive all the terrible events and I won't let our generation die with the whole world. Because we have to make a better future. Not only for us but for future generations as well. We have to make a word, where our children won't have to pay for our mistakes.