E P I L O G U E

"Naruto..." I shake my head, rubbing my temples annoyed as I watch him. But he does not even seem affected as he continues to ask for higher ranked missions for his team.

"They are ready, Sakura-chan!" Naruto exclaims, motioning at his team. I look over the genins. One has long platinum blonde hair with deep brown eyes. Another has short, messy black hair with forest green eyes while the girl has short brown hair and icy eyes. I have read their files and I know that they are strong. But they graduated month ago. "Come on, Sakura-chan!" Naruto shakes his head. I thought he would want to have easy mission, considering how beat up he came yesterday from his ANBU mission. "We were younger when we went on B-ranked one!" He exclaims loudly.

"And we should not have gone on that." I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Come on, Naruto, why hurry?" I ask with a smile plastered on my face. "Especially, when I need my team in the village." I say with blunt statement.

"Sakura is right, Dobe." Sasuke appears behind me, wrapping his hands around me, not caring about three little children in the room.

The genins gape, looking back and forth with the three of us. For them we are Legendary Team 7, three Sannins and strongest Shinobis in the world. Ever since the war, people have been making it their personal goals to be just like us. I like the fact, that I am inspiring someone to become stronger, but I can't say that I am astonished with the fact, that I am gaped at.

"Shut it, Teme." Naruto snaps back, shaking his head. "Sakura, I know what you mean." Naruto starts seriously. "But they have promised me ramen if I take them on higher ranked mission." Naruto has tears glittering in his time by now. I laugh loudly, Sasuke smirks, while Naruto is nearly begging.

"Naruto, I will take you for Ramen if you stop bugging me about higher ranked mission." Naruto's eyes light up and he nods. HIs cute genins pout, but he pays no attention to them.

"Go, little brats." Naruto chuckles. "I will meet you in an hour, I have some business." They nod, leaving the office. "So, what's the deal?" Naruto asks interested.

"Itachi told us that we are going to be attacked soon." Sasuke sighs, rubbing his temples. "He could not find out the exact date, but it will be soon." He continues talking. "We have started preparing evacuation plans in case."

"As the enemy is going to be strong, I have sent letters to Kages, they will be sending several elite teams to aid us." I state as I ruffle my hair. "But I need my team here." I whisper as I bite my lip. "I can't trust anyone, more than I trust you."

***

"Mama! Papa!" I chuckle, as I pick Sarada up, cooing at my little girl. Sasuke chuckles, picking Daisuke, who was running behind Sarada. While seven years old Sarada is copy of Sasuke, two years old Daisuke looks like me a lot.

"How have you been acting today, Daisuke?" I ask caringly as I plant a soft kiss on his cheek. "How was school, Sarada?" I chuckle as I turn to my elder daughter. She puffs, starting complaining about Boruto, Naruto's son.

We sit around the dining table as I listen to her talk. Sasuke gently takes my hand and squeezes it tightly, showing me that he is here. And that he is never going to leave me.

***

"If it was up to me, I would have stayed in bed." Sasori clicks his tongue, annoyed. He is standing in front of me, ready to attack.

"Believe me, Sasori, if it was up to me, this attack would not even happen." I chuckle at his antics and shake my head. "Just defend as many people as possible, team seven will take the big boss." I whisper with smug smile as I start running towards the leader.

"Just be careful, Sakura!" Shisui calls behind me, engaging himself in another fight.

"When have I not been?" I ask agitated as I jump in front of the man, who appears to be the leader. I am calm, because I have two people by my side that I trust the most. On my left is standing Naruto, while Sasuke is on my right. And all three of us are ready to kill whoever stands on our way.

***

"It was funny." I grin as I start healing the wounded. Sasuke is standing by my side, shaking his head. "What?" I ask confused.

"Sakura, we were fighting for thirty minutes, what was funny about it?" Sasuke asks with raised eyebrows, smirking at me. I chuckle, finishing healing the patient and waiting for another one to be brought to me.

"Well, Sasuke-kun, it still was something, was not it?" I ask, tilting my head. He sighs, hugging me tightly and kissing me gently on the lips.

"I love you, Sakura." He whispers in murmuring tone. "And it is something, that will never change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

So, this is the end, I suppose 😅 and I want to thank all of you for being here and supporting me every day with every chapters😅
I know that some of you might not like with whom Sakura has ended up, but I personally think that in Naruto Sakura loved Sasuke so much that I could not break that up. i am not really fond of Sasuke, but I do love Sakura and while I believe that she deserved more and better, she only wanted him so I kind of love that ship 😅
So, thank you once again for everything 😌🌸 and I hope you liked my story 🌸