Chapter Thirty-Three

"I did not think, she could manage to control herself." Kakashi whispers to Shisui in low voice. Asuma stands next to them, looking shocked at the pink haired girl, who is helping Ino out of the hole.

"I had an idea about her." Asuma starts in hazed state. "But I never thought that she could manage to perform A-ranked jutsu and stay unfazed by it." He looks over at Kakashi.

"She could perform it ever since she was in her Second Year." Shisui replies coldly. "Sakura-chan is capable of more, than what she has just shown you." He sneers through gritted teeth and turns around. "I will see her." He adds agitated and starts making his way towards the stairs to meet the girl. Naruto and Sasuke follow him, saying something about not trusting Sakura to him.

"Shisui is right, you know?" Kakashi looks at his friend annoyed. He has ignored his remarks during recent times, when he subtly insulted his team and his little genins. "Sakura-chan is strong and powerful."

"It was as if, she did not even plan to attack Ino." Asuma looks at Kakashi.

"She did not." Kakashi smirks at his student. "She wanted to tire her out in order not to hurt her friend." Kakashi chuckles humorously.

"And then her expression changed..." Asuma trails off, irritating Kakashi even more. "As if she was going to kill Ino. I am sure everyone has felt her KI."

"Yet, she controlled herself, didn't she?" Kakashi turns around and faces Asuma. "Listen, I know that you doubt Sakura's abilities. But the girl, who managed to block Danzo's attacks would never be won over by mere genin." Kakashi sneers the words out. "Don't underestimate team seven." He adds before walking past him.

***

Rest of the fights are same as before. I laugh when Naruto manages to win over Kiba with a fart. It amazes me how Naruto manages to do impossible and senseless things. Then Neji nearly killed Hinata. I barely stopped myself from jumping down and healing the girl. But I have to keep my façade. I have to wait until Tsunade-sama arrives to start actually helping people.

I smile as Naruto jumps down, promising Hinata, that he would avenge her.

I gulp, when Gaara and Lee appear in the arena. Lee looks at me, winking and sending kisses. I can feel dark aura raising behind me, only to see two glaring Uchihas, one growling Hatake and one shouting Uzumaki. I roll my eyes and ignore them all as I look at Gaara.

At Lee's antics, everyone has looked at my direction, even him. And now, I am staring into his deep teal blue eyes.

"Are you ready?" I ask as soon as I enter the tent. I look over the five Kages and wait for their responses. Raikage and Tsuchikage are hovering over maps with Nara, trying to form a better plan to attack. While Tsunade-sama and Mizukage Mei are talking in low voices. Gaara is standing next to Inoichi, talking to him in low voice.

All of them look up at me as soon as I talk. Tsunade smiles at me and nods, while others follow her. Everyone, except Gaara.

I can see small blush appearing on my face as soon as my jade eyes clash with his beautiful teal orbs. I am first one to avert the gaze, smiling in the process like a fool.

I am standing in the middle of Shisui and Kakashi. Sasuke is standing next to Shisui, while Naruto is next to Kakashi. They stood like that to prevent any of us from jumping in the fight. All three of us are shaking from what we are seeing. Fear is raising inside of me as I watch Lee being crashed with Gaara's sand. I bite my bottom lip to prevent from crying out. Naruto is gritting his teeth, while Sasuke is just clenching his fists. Both Kakashi and Shisui have hands on my shoulders, while holding either Naruto or Sasuke with other hand.

I breath out as Hayate stops the fight, saving Lee's life. I watch the scene in front of me, my whole body shaking from anger. I am not angry at Gaara, knowing that he is still driven by the hatred. I am rather angry at myself for not being able to stop the fight, before Lee's legs were crashed.

"Sakura." Shisui looks straight in my eyes. "Breathe." He whispers in a low voice, squeezing my shoulder tight. I nod and look back at the scene in front of me. Gaara looks at our direction as he gets to his siblings, but instead of glare or scared look, I offer him a small, sad smile.

***

"It's good to have time to relax!" Naruto shouts with a large grin on his face as we gather by our usual meeting place - bridge.

"Baka, you are not supposed to relax." I roll my eyes as I hop on the railing and sit comfortably on it. "You are supposed to train." I add a bit annoyed.

"Sakura-chan is right." Kakashi appears next to us with smile. "I have already found senseis for you!" He grins and looks over at Sasuke first. "Sasuke, you are going to train with me and Itachi." Sasuke nods, smile creeping on his face.

"What about me, sensei?" Naruto shouts and looks around as if his sensei is going to jump out.

"There is a very powerful ninja, Jiraya." Kakashi smiles down at Naruto. And I realize how much has changed. During last time, Naruto found Jiraya himself. And now, after being adopted by Ibiki and recommended by Kakashi, he reached out for Naruto himself. "He will meet you at hot springs this afternoon." Naruto nods and looks at me.

"Do I have a sensei?" I ask innocently and smirk. Kakashi sighs and nods, clearly not liking the idea a bit.

"You are going to train under several people." He starts slowly. "Due to the fact that I am going to take Sasuke away and Itachi will come along, you will be trained by Shisui." I nod, already expecting something like that. "Ibiki, Anko..." I nod once again. I knew from the beginning that they would be willing to work with me. Train me to get me stronger. "And I found someone for you. His name is Genma and he was Fourth's guard." I nod, satisfaction lighting up my eyes.

Shiranui Genma.