10

"Chaeyoung."

"Chae."

"Park Chaeyoung!"

The blonde flinched hearing her full name being shouted. She looked up to see the face of her angry bestfriend.

"Damn hoe. What's making you think hard for the first time." Joy said, sitting next to her.

Chaeyoung sighed and shook her head. "Just school. Trying to remember if I finished the exam test for Mr. Jung."

Joy scoffed. "You're lying."

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"How do you know then?"

"Because you admitted it right now and we took that test like what- three weeks ago. You also got an A." Joy explained.

Chaeyoung groaned and threw a pillow at her. "I hate you for having good memory."

"I know." Joy smiled. "So tell me. What is it?"

Chae felt embarrassed. She knew if she told her the red head she would clown her and then ask her so many questions about it. Plus Chaeyoung wasn't a good liar.

She huffed. "Fine. I'm upset."

"Of what?"

"This girl hasn't texted me over three days. Before she left she told me she would come back but it's been a year Sooyoung. Well not actually but it feels like it." Chaeyoung explained with a little whine.

"I've been wanting to tell her of the Ivan situation and the L.A trip we're going to but she hasn't been active ever since that day." Chaeyoung continued with a cute pout on her lips.

"I know it's not a b- Why are you smiling like a maniac?" She looked at Joy terrified. The red head looking at her with a creepy big smile.

"Bitch are you crushing?!"

"N-No."

"Hm. . ."

"Head empty. Full thoughts."

"Do you know how this girl looks like? Sound like? How old is she?" Joy began with the questions.

"I know how old is she. Only two or three years apart." Rose replied.

"Oh and she says that she has piercings and tattoos!" She said like a happy child.

Honestly. Joy was loving this.

"Anything else?"

Chaeyoung began to think. What else did Jisoo reveal about her.

"I think that's the only thing I could remember about her.  . . . Oh wait! Her name is Park Jisoo."

Joy nodded. "At least you know her name. Well she sounds okay."

Chaeyoung smiled. "She's kinda nice but is really funny."

"Wow Bub. You found yourself a joker." Joy said, giggling.

"Well. . . She said I'm a bottom. What does that mean? Is it a compliment?"

Joy choked.

"She called you a bottom!"

"Is-Is it bad?"

Joy shook her head. "No. It just means you're.....you are....hmmm..... the one who gets it.."

Chaeyoung didn't know what that meant so she nodded. After their talk ends she will go search it up. Wanting to see why her unnie made it seem like big deal in the beginning.

"Why don't you call or facetime her for the first time?"

"I don't think-"

"Trust me."

"Fine but if she doesn't pick up you owe me chicken."

"Deal."

The two shaked their hands and then decided to go out for shopping.

_

____________________________
Theres a story behind why Jisoo's
first name isn't Kim. Will be told later in the book.

Have a great day luvs♡