23

The blonde who used to be brunette was happily carrying two birthday presents as she was skipping to her boyfriend's house.

He didn't like celebrating things but Chaeyoung wanted to at least do something special for him. She was too nice to not give him a gift.

Chaeyoung had bought him this expensive watch that he's been wanting ever since they went to the mall to shop. She got a job so she could buy it for him for his birthday and now that's it here and wrapped, She felt proud.

The other gift was just a bunch of candy and chocolates that he liked.

She texted him five minutes ago that she was coming but he didn't reply. 'Channie is probably busy.' She thought.

oh how wrong she was.

Poor Chae.

The door was surprisingly not locked. Chanyeol would always lock it because he said bad people would come and kill him. She thought it was weird but forgot about it later. She quietly closed the door and hanged her jacket on the coat hanger. Each step she took her smile grew wider.

"Ruff!"

She shushed the golden retriever, signaling him to be quiet but he barked again. Chaeyoung patted his head and walked to the door but the dog came in front of her.

"Jelly. What's wrong doggo?" She whispered.

The dog looked at her with his innocent face and wagged his tail.

"Oh you wanna go surprise daddy too. C'mon lets go!"

Jelly then whimpered. It's like he was telling her something but Chaeyoung was to oblivious to notice. Jelly ran to the other side of the spot when they were in front of Chanyeol's door.

Jelly hides his eyes with his big ears.

"Channie~"

Chaeyoung stopped her movements when she heard a female voice.

She did not sound familiar.

She could identify his sister voice too so it couldn't be her.

Chaeyoung shrugged the weird feeling away and opened the door.

"Happy Birthday Bab-

By?" The happy tone changed and her face showed confusion.