35

One month later
...

Summer break was one of Chaeyoung's favorite time in her life.

Going to sleep at whatever time you would like to and then wake up anytime, Eating a lot of food and not having to worry about it the next week, the blue water, sand castles, popsicles, rollercoasters and spending a lot of time with your family and friends.

Summer of 2018 was the year where she could spend it with the love of her life and she was super excited.

The beautiful couple were driving to the beach to spend some fun quality time together. Well Jisoo really wanted to go since she hasn't been to one during her twenty's. They singed to Itzy and Red velvet songs throughout the car drive.

Both of them yelling the lyrics as they sounded like broken trumpets.

"Rosé my ears hurt from your ugly singing." Jisoo said jokingly.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Girl please. like yours isn't bad. My ears stopped working whenever you said one word."

Jisoo gasped and touched her heart like those dramatic scenes in the movies. "That shit hurted me."

"Awe. Who cares?" Chaeyoung said and pretend to search for something then bursted into laughter.

"Hahaha. You won't be laughing when I throw you in the water."

"No I won't because I'll be laughing and swimming."

"Oh whatever."

"It's okay. One point for me and zero for chu!"

Jisoo tried to hide her smile but failed when she saw her cute baby singing cutely

Thirty minutes later and they have reached their destination. It wasn't very full of people but at the same time it wasn't empty. Kids and Teenagers running around or creating their castles. Adults drinking or playing a sport.

Chaeyoung squealed.

She helped Jisoo with their items and went to search for a spot that was a bit far away from the others.

"Unnie can I go buy our drinks while you settle our things?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course bub" Jisoo replied. "Just be safe."

Chaeyoung nodded and kissed her cheek before running to the big line.