33

"You fucking fatass! I told you not to eat all the strawberries. They were for Jennie."

"Let me remind you that your girlfriend owes me since she ate my fries."

"Whatever. You deserved it."

"Go choke on a jalapeño."

"Go jump off a cli-"

"Guys!" Shouted Chaeyoung, earning her friends attention. "We have arrived."

"Thank fuck yall did. I was about to steal that little girl's ice cream if you weren't here already." Jennie said.

"Yeah yeah. Acting like you didn't eat a bag of hot cheetos before coming here." Chaeyoung mumbled as she pulled Jisoo down with her to the grass.

Mina and her boyfriend took the food out that they packed inside the big brown basket. Everyone staring at the food in hunger when they would be placed infront of them.

The group had this "tradition" where every year during June, they would play rock, paper and scissors. The person or couple who lost had to bring food to their so called 'fun picnic'.

This year Mina and her boyfriend lost.

"Damn. This shit look tasty." Taehyung said, unwrapping the plastic from the chicken sandwhich.

"Tasty?" Jungkook smirked.

"If you're stinky ass starts to joke around the only thing you're going to be eating is air." Jennie said as glared at him.

"Yeah Kook. This is supposed to be a fun picnic not a dirty picnic." Chaeyoung teased and Jungkook stuck his tongue out before taking a bite of his sandwhich.

"Anygays. Let me introduce you to my lovely girlfriend." The blonde said. "Crackheads meet Jisoo. Bun meet Crackheads."

Jisoo bowed her head and gave them a small shy smile. Lisa cooed and went to squish her cheeks. "Awe look! She's blushing."

"We have another bunny in the family." Mina said cheerfully, Joining Lisa with the squishing.

Jisoo hasn't said any words after her small introduction and the three friends were adoring her. The model just wanted to eat her food in peace but it wasn't happening so soon.

She tried to get Chaeyoung to look at her but her girlfriend was to busy talking with Taehyung about the fight that happend on instagram.

"Can I eat my food without your disgusting germs touching my face!" She bursted at Joy and Mingyu.

The two quickly backed away and went back to their partners. The group being shocked at Jisoo's burst but laughed after that.

"So Chaeyoung."

"Have you two fucked?"

The chaesoo couple choked on their lemon chips.

"Bruh you can tell. They both have hickeys on their necks." Jookyun said as he pointed with his soda.

"He's right!" Taehyung nodded.

"Hey! just because we have hickeys on our necks doesn't mean that we have done it." Chaeyoung said with a frown.

"Dang. Our innocent Rosie has disappeared." Joy cried dramatically.