18 - Part 1

Chaeyoung was jumping in excitement while Jennie and Joy were gathering their makeup and stuff for their hair.

"I've never seen you this happy bub. Are you that excited to see her?" Jennie asked her.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Of course Unnie. It's going to be my first time seeing Jisoo in real life and my first date."

"My baby." Jennie cooed. She softly pushed her on the chair and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

"No wonder. You were so active during our classes and even participated  running two laps." Joy said.

"You ran the two laps? Wow you're having the best day aren't you." Jennie teased making Chaeyoung blush.

"You two are going to make my face explode with all this teasing!" Chaeyoung pouted and the two bestfriends laughed.

"We're just happy for you. Don't worry it will end when you comeback."

The blonde raised her eyebrow and gave her the 'are you really' look.

"She's lying. We will do it until your face turns red as a tomato and actually explodes." Joy straightforwardly said.

"Yah!"

"Yee-Haw!"

Chaeyoung and Joy bursted into giggles at her reply. Jennie rolled her eyes, finding the comment not funny at all. She wanted to roast her back but knew it would turn out into an argument and wouldn't finish doing her makeup on the blonde.

"Unnies are you going to the carnival  today or tomorrow?" Chae asked.

"I'm going today." Jennie answerd.

"I'm going tomorrow. Yeri wanted to go when she wasn't tired and was feeling better." Joy replied.

Chaeyoung hummed. So she was going to be with Jisoo and probably with the Jenlisa couple.

After the chattering died down, Jennie finished the makeup on her. It was a natural look that made her brown eyes pop out and lips stand out. Joy had done her hair. She styled it in a Half up- Half down braided way. Chaeyoung decided to wear a black turtle neck with a light green flannel crop coat and a green black striped skirt. She put on her golden butterfly necklace and earrings.

Fourty minutes later, Lisa picked Jennie and Chaeyoung to go. She complimented on their outfits and how pretty they looked.

rosiepark:
bubby?

rosiepark:
i'm on my way

rosiepark:
i hope i'm not making you wait
too long

Park.Jisoo:
you aren't love

Park.Jisoo:
i actually just got here.

rosiepark:
is there a lot of people?

Park.Jisoo:
yup its hella full.
mainly teenagers

Park.Jisoo:
umh i hope you don't
get mad but i'm wearing
a mask. i don't want our
date to be ruined by people.
is that okay with you?