27

Chaeyoung laughed as she was swinging her and Jisoo's arms. The two were walking back to The youngers house as they spended the whole morning and afternoon together eating, playing in the park and watching a comedy movie.

Jisoo was giving Chaeyoung heart eyes while she was talking about the lady in the park. She was telling them about her love story of her husband and how it ended tragically.

"I felt so bad for Mrs. Jung. She looked so sad when the police told her that they found her husband in a car crash." Chaeyoung said.

"What's more sadder is that they didn't even get to said their goodbyes."

Jisoo nodded and wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist.

"I'm scared Unnie. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Jisoo kissed her head. "I can't promise you nothing bad will happen to us since there's always something happening but just know that I always love you and I never regret our relationship."

Chaeyoung raised her head to look at her. "I feel the same. I love you so freaking much."

Jisoo smiled and booped her nose. "My little baby. My precious baby bun. My everything."

Chaeyoung pouted. "Stop~ You're making my heart go bboom bboom again and feel butterflies in my tummy."

Bboom bboom?

tummy?

Jisoo blushed. "Fuck. I think I'm gonna get a nosebleed."

"My cuteness is too much for you." Chaeyoung threw her hair dramatically and walked sassily.

Jisoo's eyes traveled lower and lower until the younger's bun. Her small skirt riding up when she would move and the way her hips swayed. Yup. Jisoo was getting 'hard'.

Her daydreaming was cutt of by a smack in the head. She groaned in pain and glared at her girlfriend.

"Don't even think of defending yourself because I know you were being naughty." Rosè said and went back to having her arms wrapped around.

"It's not my fault that you're se-"

"You want another smack in the head?"

"No!"

Chaeyoung laughed. They had finally arrived to her house and the younger was sad.

She didn't want her girlfriend to leave. She didn't want to wait for another three weeks or probably longer to see her again and feel loved and get cuddles. She started to cry and Jisoo panicked.

"Baby! Why are you crying?" Jisoo said and wiped her tears.

"I-I just love you and I don't w-want you to leave. Princess is gonna m-miss b-bubby." Chaeyoung sobbed.

Jisoo cooed and hugged her sensitive baby. She was trying not to cry too. It was hurting her too.

"B-Bubby please don't leave me." Chaeyoung said.

Jisoo gulped. "C'mon Princess. Let's go inside and sleep."

Chaeyoung bited her lip and did what Jisoo said to do. She took the brunette to her room and got her Strawberry Pijamas and white crop top on.

Jisoo told her she was okay with sleeping with the clothes she had on.

It took some time for Chaeyoung to sleep since she didn't want Jisoo to leave but her eyes gave up on her and the darkness took over her.

Jisoo sighed and kissed her lips one last time before leaving her baby.

She wishes she could stay.

The next day Chaeyoung stayed in her room mostly the whole day. She wasn't in the mood to socialize today or even move her legs. She decided to finish her homework that was due three days ago. It was hard to focus when her mind would go back to Jisoo.

She wanted Jisoo to be with her all the times. Be with her but What did she expect. She's dating a famous Model who's traveling up and down and is busy every second. The two of them knew what they were going to face when they would get together.

Chaeyoung bited her lip trying not to let her tears out. "Don't cry Rosè. You know Jisoo wouldn't like it." She mumbled to herself.

At the end she cried for five minutes and went back to her homework. While she was doing that her friends came to see what she was doing. Jennie and Mina felt the sad vibe and went to hug her.

"What happend? Did Jisoo hurt you?" Mina asked her.

Rosè shook her head, no.

"She cheated on you!" Jennie said and again Rosè shook her head.

"It's nothing guys I'm just missing her. Sad rosie hours." She said and smiled.

"I understand you bubs."Taehyung said. "When Jungkook leaves for football during his competitions I feel sad. But hey he comes back just like how Jisoo will."

"You're right Tae."

"I know."

They all laughed and got comfortable in the room.

"Where's Wonwoo at?"

"He's getting some dick from Mingyu. He said he'll be here in a couple minutes." Lisa casually said.

Chaeyoung scoffed. "More like in three hours. I don't know how he can walk! I heard that it hurts."

Jungkook smirked. "It does. If the guy goes rou-"

"Shut the fuck up Jeon!' Jennie said throwing a pillow at him. "Tae control your man."

Chaeyoung pouted. "But I wanna know! I'm a senior I should know these things."

Sana sighed and patted her head. "Your innocence. You're to pure."

The blonde nodded. "Fine."

"But does it hurt when two girls do it?" She asked another question.

"My cousin told me that it-" Jungkook was gonna say but was cut off by his boyfriend.

"Tell her and you won't get your present." Taehyung warned.

Jungkook zipped his lips and went back to going on instagram.

Chaeyoung huffed and stood up from her spot. "Since nobody is gonna tell me I'm just going to ask Jisoo."

"Wait!"

"Tehe Catch me if you can!"

________________________________________

👉👈

Fyi: This book is ending soon :(