13

"How's my day going? Well it's been pretty good. My manager gave me some information that next week my Schedule won't be bad. The whole day I've been relaxing and being lazy." Said Jisoo.

"Schedule? Do you work as a model or idol?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My job is being a model." Jisoo revealed and Chaeyoung's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe she would be talking to a model. No wonder the older always brought money up in their messages.

"Hm. . . your name sounds very familiar."

"I'm like half popular half not, So that's why probably it sounds like familiar."

"Now that I know your a model." Chaeyoung smirked. "I'll probably say yes to your offer."

"Wow you gold digger."

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

Chaeyoung had a frown on her face making Jisoo laugh. "I was joking around. I wouldn't just date you for money."

Jisoo smiled. "I know. You're too inno-"

"I would date you for popularity." Chaeyoung added.

Jisoo turned her phone the other way, carefully not showing her face and instead showing her red manicured middle finger. "Fuck you."

Chaeyoung smirked again. "Don't you think that's to soon for us."

"I was going to- Wait what did you say."

"Oh I said sorry. Internet connection makes my phone look blurry and starts to sound like I'm saying weird stuff."

"No you didn't. You said that's to soon."

"Then why ask?"

"Because I wanted to see if you would say the same words or act like a dumbass and say something else." Jisoo replied.

"Well?"

"Since you said that, I guess my offer has been responded and the answer is yes. Congrats Mrs. . . Whatever your first name is. Welcome to hell."

"Park Jisoo!" Chaeyoung whined.

"I like to be called daddy but what is it darling?" Jisoo was now the one smirking.

"Oh my." Chaeyoung mumbled. She looked like a stressed mother who was trying to keep her kids quiet.

"Yes. We all need some holy water. Especially you doll."

"Me?! How?"

"You literally threw it back on me. I might be dumb but I remember things." Jisoo explained.

Chaeyoung sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't me."

"Nah I'm pretty sure it was you. You look exactly like the girl."

"Your eyesight is shitty then. Go get it checked. Walmart has a fifteen percent off sale. The cheaper the better." Chaeyoung smiled and Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"It's actually the bigger the better but okay." Jisoo smiled back.

"Okay Miss send pics headass and dark screen."

"At least I didn't get clowned."

"At least I-"

"Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!" Chaeyoung looked back to see her younger sister running up to her. "Who does she look like?" She questioned.

Chaeyoung rubbed her left eye and went closer to the phone. She stared at it for a couple seconds and then shrugged. "Who is it?"

Juliana, her sister, groaned. "You don't remember!"

"No stupid that's why I'm asking you."

Juliana left the picture she was on and went to another. "Here. This will make your brain work."

And she was right.

Chaeyoung's eyes widend.

This girl looked very familiar.

She swiped up to her bio and she swears she felt her heart drop to her ass.

p.k.jisoo_

"It's her right!" Juliana shouted.

Chaeyoung nodded and Juliana squealed. If you had seen them they had two different reactions. One shocked and other happy.

"But can you believe it!"

"You're clown self threw it back on a famous model."

_______________________________

Rose do be shook🤭💭💭

hope you enjoyed♡
have a great day luvs