14

"Jisoo get your ass in here! I finished the pasta!"

"Alright mom!" Jisoo yelled back. "Hey I'll be right back." She told rosé who looked like she was having a deep conversation with some girl. Jisoo left her room and excitedly ran to the kitchen. She could smell the delicious pasta all from her room.

"I'm h- What are you doing here?" Her smiled dropped.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Hm I don't know. . . What am I doing here?" He says sarcastically and Jisoo also rolled her eyes.

"You didn't have to give me attitude."

"Well your face and tone gave me shut the fuck up vibes so I had to do the same."

"You can't blame me. You are a pain in the ass-"

"Yah! Can you two stop arguing like seven year olds and help me with the plates." Mrs. Kim interrupted her. The two siblings took out five plates and waited for their mother to place the delicious food on them. You would've thought that nothing bad would happen but Jisoo and Jin started arguing again.

Jin glared at his sister. She had stepped on his new expensive shoes that his boyfriend bought him. "You brat!"

Jisoo smiled evily. "That was your fault. I told you to move kindly and your ugly ass didn't."

Jin scoffed. "You didn't even move your lips!"

Jisoo smiled. "Did I or are you just aging grandpa?"

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

Mrs. Kim sighed and took the two plates out of their hands harshly. She loved her kids but they were annoying. "When are you two ever going to get along?"

"I don't know how Namjoon can handle you. You even get mom tired." Jisoo said.

"Irene probably left you because of your useless existence." Jin snapped back.

"Um not really. She left because of her mental health you dumb fuck!" Jisoo said in a matter fact tone.

"Shut the fuck up monkey flat looking ass-"

Mrs. Kim smacked both of their heads making the two groan. "Mom that hurted." Jin whined in pain.

"And my ears hurt from both of you, Now go call your boyfriend to come eat and Jisoo go end your call with that girl." She orderd.

Jin and Jisoo hurriedly scurried away from the mom's look. Her angry face was like a nightmare.

The brunette went to her room and checked her phone. She was surprised to see Rosé didn't end the call since she left for six minutes. "Rosie?"

"I'm going to jump off a cliff, Juliana."

"Rosie." She tried again.

"When we meet she's totally- Oh gosh even by thinking about it makes me want to die!"

"Rosie!" She yelled and that caught the others attention.

Suddenly Chaeyoung face was turning pink.

"Hey you okay?"

"Y-Yes? Why do you ask." Chaeyoung asked back.

"Because you look like you're about to shit your pants." Jisoo said casually.

Juliana laughed. "Ha she's speaking facts. Wait is that Jennie- Let me talk to her."

"No it isn't Jennie now leave." Chaeyoung was trying to hide her phone but the younger snatched it easily.

"Why is the screen black? Are you talking to some sugar daddy?" Juliana began to ask more questions.

"Yah! Give me my phone back!"

"Hello Mr or Mrs. Who are you."

Jisoo chuckled. "Hi. I'm Rosie's friend."

Juliana smirked at her sister. "Friend. Hmm sounds interesting."

Chaeyoung successfully snatched her phone back and sighed. "I'll see you later unnie bye!"

"Bye."

Jisoo was now confused.

_____________________________

Chae now knows! She had a literal bruh moment 💀

I have a two week holiday from school and I'm hella happy but stay safe♡
wash your hands and don't go out all the times.