18 - Part 2

"I can't wait to see how much they changed the house. I've heard that the organizer added more Scary things because the rating was very low."

"You've been into this haunted house before?" Jisoo asked her.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Yup. .  Well who hasn't. This carnival has been on the road since 2005."

"Ah well I haven't. My parents didn't let me go to these kind of things. They told me it was a waste of time and I should rather be studying." Jisoo stated and the other felt bad.

"Well don't worry Unnie. I'm going to make you experience your first carnival with fun." Chaeyoung stated.

Jisoo smiled at her even tho Chae couldn't see it but she could tell. As more people entered the haunted house and left, The two were already in front of the line and were next to entering. The brunette was feeling excited. This was her first time and hoped it wouldn't disappoint.

Chaeyoung. Well she was nervous but excited too. She was a scaredy cat at this stuff but she could handle it. Jisoo was right next to her and she could trust her too.

The man in the red shirt stamped the back of their hands and gave them a card that had some information. "Enjoy and don't pee your pants." He said.

The two girls walked inside the house and were greeted with a dark hallway. You couldn't see anything. Like there was no light on the top or sides of the walls. Nothing scary was going on so Chaeyoung was breathing normally.

or so she thought.

"U-Unnie are you the one touching my butt?" She asked.

"Rosé I'm holding your hand. What do you mean touching your butt?" Jisoo says.

"Then who's-" Chaeyoung turned around and screamed so loud. There was a little girl looking at her with an evil
smile. Her makeup looked so real.

"L-Lets go." The younger pulled Jisoo so they could get away from the little girl but the girl was right behind them.

"Why is she following us?!"

"Hm. Probably to scare the fuck out of us." Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Don't curse! Theres a little girl" Chaeyoung scolded her.

"Oh no! She has a knife." Jisoo said trying to scare her more and it worked when she saw the blonde pull her more. She let out a loud laugh.