25

Chaeyoung was scrolling down thru instagram checking the posts of the model. She was shocked seeing how many likes and comments she would get. But she was more shocked of how beautiful the model was. No wonder she was popular. Her visuals were perfect.

"Three million likes!" Chaeyoung shouted and Jisoo looked down to see at the post. She nodded and went back to watching finding dory.

There was some pictures and videos where Jisoo was hugging or being to close with another person. It was obvious that she was Jealous. How dare they get that close to her future girlfriend. She was getting annoyed by the closeness and people so she decided to go on Naver and search some facts about the brunette

 She was getting annoyed by the closeness and people so she decided to go on Naver and search some facts about the brunette

Kim Jisoo or Park Jisoo is a South-Korean famous Model and Actress. who has been in many popular magazines and running fashion shows. She's known for her beautiful visuals and Modeling throughout her years.

Born: January 3, 1998. SanBong-Dong,
Gunpo-si, South Korea.

Age: 21

Height: 5'9

Weight: 48kg

Spouse/ No

Parents: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

"Unnie can I ask you a question?" She asked quietly. Jisoo hummed in reply. "D-Do you. . . Have any family?"

Jisoo nodded. "Yeah but I don't like to talk about them."

Chaeyoung felt guilty. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset. I-I thought-" Her rambling was silenced by  the familiar lips that tasted like cherry.

"Stop apologizing babe. It's okay." Jisoo assured her.

"O-Okay."

"But I'll tell you anyway. I already met your family so it's my turn." Jisoo said and sighed. "My family. . Well I don't really consider them like that except for my brother and two younger sisters.  My parents didn't care about me and my siblings. They treated us like shit. Always emotionally and sometimes physically hurted us."

"They stopped treating us like that whenever I got accepted to modeling and my brother Jin got in the famous college of korea. They pretended the torture that they gave us never happend and I was tired of it. After eighteen years of dealing with them I took my sisters with me so they could live with me."

"My aunt and My uncle new all about it and took me and my siblings. Instead of calling them that I call them my parents because they treated the four us like a family."