21

Two weeks

It had been two weeks since Jisoo and Chaeyoung had either text messaged or facetimed.

Both of the girls being busy with their own things.

Chaeyoung had online classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Started at Seven in the morning to Three in the afternoon. After doing her homework she would go straight to work and comeback almost close to midnight. She would go to sleep when she would arrive home.

Jisoo was busy with her modeling. As summer came up that meant more collaborations, billboards, advertising, and having to travel 24/7. She felt like her legs were about to break if she took another step. Even if she did text Chaeyoung, The replies from her would've been sent three days later.

 Even if she did text Chaeyoung, The replies from her would've been sent three days later

"Excellent Miss Park! So beautiful!" The photographer shouted. Jisoo faked smiled and made another pose for the camera.

 Jisoo faked smiled and made another pose for the camera

"Aaand We're done!"

Jisoo sighed in relief and got up from her spot. She went back to the room where her makeup and dressing stylists where waiting for her. Instead of making them do their job she insisted of herself doing it. She wanted to be alone. She felt so annoyed and knew that if somebody even breathed near her she would snap. The four girls nodded and left the room.

She took of the white dress that was very tight on her and slided a green long sleeved crop top with black leggings on her body. Removed the makeup in a matter of five minutes with her wipes and then went to sit on the chair. She felt her eyes close up. Gosh she was so tired. Tired of modeling even tho it's been two weeks.

She was used to it but something was different.

Jisoo doesn't know if it's because she gained a couple pounds and needs to go to the gym or because of Chaeyoung.