22

"Please Chaeyoung!"

"No. I'm not going to change my answer!"

"Why not?"

Chaeyoung glared at him. "Because you don't deserve another chance Chanyeol. What makes you think that I'm going to forgive you and forget all the pain that you've made me endure."

"But I've changed. I'm not the same Playboy Chanyeol. I have feelings this time and I care about you." Chanyeol replied.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "That's not what it seems like when I saw you take Bomi and Lizzy to your house. Both of them all up in your ass!"

Chanyeol almost froze at that but kept his serious face. "It was for a project."

"I heard them talk about how they saw the stars when you were doing it with them! Just give it up Park. I'm not going to be with you and that's final." Chaeyoung declared. She was going back to her shop but like always. The taller never leaving her alone.

"Who's the person."

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop acting fucking stupid Rosé. Who was the person you were at the carnival with and at school." He said mad.

"None of your business. Now leave me alone before I call the police!"

"Please! Chaeyoung give me a chance. I'll prove to you that I really love you. I'll do anything to see you happy." Chanyeol pleaded.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt tears in her eyes.

"A-Another chance? To L-Love me?" She scoffed. "You don't deserve a fifth chance Park. After cheating on me with three girls. . .Three of them being my cousins and Y-You not sticking up for me when Minji would bully me. You want me to fucking give you another chance when you made me feel shit about myself. When I dealt with depression and anxiety all because your fault!" Chaeyoung shouted in anger.

Chanyeol looked down to his shoes. Now feeling ashamed.

People were gathering hearing what Chaeyoung said.

"I still deal with it because you didn't care. You didn't do anything because all you wanted was my body. Not my love nor my happiness. If I said yes you would make an act and then be yourself after it. Chanyeol you're so selfish and stupid." She continued as tears spilled out her eyes.

She quickly wiped them off.

"Just to let you know. Yes I am in love with that person who took me to the carnival and picked me up from school. You know why? Because she actually treats me like I'm special. She treats me like an angel and makes me happy other than you who just wanted a quick fuck and go." She glared at the boy. "Don't think of ever talking to me because it won't end well."

She snatched her Phone away from Chanyeol hands and ran to her car. She would send Sana a text that she needed to go home because she wasn't feeling it. After twenty minutes of driving, The brown house appeared and she went inside.

She threw her keys somewhere in the living room and went to her room.

Chaeyoung broke down.

Tear after Tear would slip and they wouldn't stop. She felt like she was suffocating. When she would close her eyes, The memory would pop up.