16

"Chae you're lying."

"I'm not! I even have the video to show you."

The blonde pulled out her phone and went to her gallery roll. She clicked on the familiar video where it had the embarrasing details.

Jennie stared at the screen with a blank look but it started changing when she saw the actions of the younger blonde.

Her eyes widened when she saw Chaeyoung squat and throw it back.

"Oh. . . Oh wow."

Chaeyoung nodded, feeling very embarrassed.

The video ended and Jennie was looking at her hands. She was choosing of what to say. Either something funny or make the younger feel a bit guilty.

"I know. I don't remember doing that to her but then when I saw her pictures it's like my mind went Poof and memories flashed." Chaeyoung said while doing hand movements.

"So this whole time you've been telling her it wasn't you?"

"Yes."

Jennie understood. She knew the younger was sometimes reckless and forgot about things easily.

"Jen I'm embarrassed!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Don't be. It looked like she liked it at the end." Jennie said. She picked the sunflower crown and lightly left it on Chae's hair.

"L-Liked it?"

"Yes bub. Did you not see at the end at how she was about to grab your ass? Sadly you ran away."

Chaeyoung shook her head. She went back to the video and carefully looked at the end. Indeed Jennie was right. Jisoo had a little smug on her face and was ready to squish but Chaeyoung ran. The video ended after that. She felt butterflies dancing around her tummy and her cheeks go red like they always do.

Jennie smirked. "Do you regret it?"

"R-Regret what?" Chaeyoung stuttered.

"Running away. Your ass could've been squished not only from a model but the Popular and beautiful Kim Jisoo."

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung whined again making Jennie laugh.

"Don't be shy. You know." She smirked. "You and Jisoo will wrestle in bed soon."

Wrestle?

"What do you mean by wrestling in bed? Isn't that dangerous. You could break bones." Chaeyoung said innocently..

"Promise you won't tell Lisa?"

"Pinky promise."

Jennie nodded. "Okay. By wrestling I mean you and Jisoo are going to be making love."

Chaeyoung eyes widend. "M-Making love? No! I'm too young!"

"I know but-"

"I'm telling Lisa."

Jennie panicked. If Lisa knew she would get punished and it wouldn't end well. "No! I'll buy you whatever you want but do not tell her. Remember you pinky promised."