24

Warning: 16+

"21 questions?"

"What are we? 15?"

"No but I'm eighteen. Still young unlike you Miss Grandma." Chaeyoung teased.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "I'm not that old. I'm only twenty one."

"But you act like you're in your fifties."

"Fine. But I only act like that because I'm a model and it's tiring as fuck."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Well I'm gonna ask the first question. When did you start modeling?"

Jisoo did a hum sound, trying to remember. "I think during my junior year. Some guy said I was beautiful and skinny to be a model. Found it creepy because who the fuck would just randomly tell a teenage that."

"Was modeling your dreams?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"To be honest not really. I didn't know what I wanted to be after I graduated but Modeling was the only offer out there so I took it. I sometimes regret it but theres good sides." Jisoo said and Chaeyoung nodded. "What about you? What do you wanna do?"

"Honestly I don't know. I would like to be a singer or something related to music but my parents. They won't accept it." Chaeyoung sadly said.

"Do whatever you wanna do babe. Your parents opinions don't matter because you are now going to be an adult. Its your choice and life." Jisoo played with her hair.

"Ugh I don't wanna be an adult but I have too." Chaeyoung pouts. "Now my turn! What's your ideal partner?"

"Mine is.  . I. . oops I actually don't know." Jisoo said and laughed.

"Unnie~" Chaeyoung pouts more and Jisoo looks at her with a questioning look.

"What? Why do you wanna know?"

"B-Because. I just want to know about you and your types. Isn't that the point of 21 questions.

"Baby don't worry. I already have the person in my mind who I'm going to ask out."

Chaeyoung heart dropped. "R-really? Who?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yup. You're gonna be mine soon." Jisoo said and brought her to her lap. She pecked the blonde lips and did it again and again.

Chaeyoung blushed and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Your turn to ask a question."

"Hm Okay. How innocent are you?"

 How innocent are you?"

"Innocent?" Chaeyoung says and looks at her with her doe eyes. "Well I know what a kink is because of you, of course the thing that couples do, hickeys, cuss words, and I've had my first kiss!"