34

Warning: boring and short

"Maybe this one will work."

"Nevermind."

"Oh! Oh! This one!"

"Ugh. . . What the fuck."

"Okay probably this one."

Jisoo slided the black shorts up to her waist and checked herself in the mirror. She made a disgusted face. This outfit made her look more fatter and oily. She angrily took of the tight crop top and threw it to the floor.

What was she going to wear for her and Chaeyoung's date that she has to be at in five minutes. She hasn't even started putting on her makeup, being to busy with choosing a perfect outfit that didn't make her body look "fat and ugly".

She didn't want Chaeyoung to be ashamed of having an ugly girlfriend.

These past days her self esteem has been very bad.

She's been reading comments of netizens and haters and each one of them would bring her confidence down and down. Especially on her figure. Some would say that she was gaining weight and it looked bad. Her legs were getting bigger and her little peach was too. She even asked her Manager but she replied that she looked okay.

Jisoo thought that she was lying and began to eat lesser each day. Her three meals have now turned into one meal and a lot of water and water bottles. Plus more exercise.

She would sometimes lie to Chaeyoung and her friends that she ate a big meal but her stomach was empty.

Of course Chaeyoung and her friends were alarmed and had asked her if she was okay and Jisoo would put on her smile and tell them that she was fine.

Chaeyoung didn't buy it.

Jisoo was crying. She would look in the mirror and see fat but she actually looked thin. Thinner and more fragile.

Jisoo wanted to stop reading the comments but her fingers would search up the same page and read the comments again and again.

Pig

Aren't you a model? I thought they weren't supposed to look like gorillas

Fatty

Loose more weight. Look bad

Disgusting

Pray for her girlfriend. She's gonna be squished haha!

Jisoo was going to prove those haters the next photoshoot that she succeeded. Going to prove them that she got more skinnier, gorgeous and her girlfriend won't be squished by a fat eleph-