30

Chaeyoung did not expect to feel very miserable bright in the morning and the smell of pancakes making her run to the bathroom and vomit. She stayed in there for thirty-minutes, crying for no reason and then taking a warm shower to get the icky feeling out of her.

She slowly went to her closet picking out a red hoodie and black sweatpants. "Oh lord. Give me strength." She said as she felt no energy on putting her clothes.

After successfully having new clothes and brushing her hair she went downstairs to greet whoever the person was at cooking or doing any noises.

"Good Morning Sweetie!" Her mother happily said as she kissed her cheek.

"Morning Ma. Why are you talking so loud? Did dad finally buy you you're chocolates that you wanted?" She asked lowly.

"Why would I be talking loud in the morning?" Mrs. Park asked back.

"I don't know but I think I have a hangover or a headache because I feel like my head is about to ka boom!." Chaeyoung said.

Mrs. Park checked her head for any sight of fever but then understood why her daughter was feeling like her head was about to explode. "You went to Jackson's party didn't you?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "I know I should've have not gone but Yeri wanted me not to be depressed!"

Mrs. Park nodded. She grabbed the advil bottle and let out two on her hand. She poured a glass of water and then gave it to the blonde.

"Dang I feel better now." Chaeyoung said before going to the living room.

"By the way. Why were you sad?"

"Well Yeri told me that I needed to stop being sad about Jisoo leaving and had to see me smile." Chaeyoung explained. "But I wasn't even depressed! I was-"

"You just miss her." Mrs. Park finished and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Mama. I miss her so much. It's only been three days and I feel so lonely without her being with me." Chaeyoung pouted.

Mrs. Park sighed and placed the younger head on her leg. "This is going to sound mean but you have to get used to her coming back and then leaving you."

Chaeyoung frowned. She knew that. She knew that Jisoo couldn't stay with her everyday and everytime. She couldn't wake up to her every morning to kiss her and have their usual tickle fights. Chaeyoung understands that they can't be out in public holding hands and doing what couples do because of the rules and the homophobia. It just saddens her.

She sighed. "I know."

"I'm glad that you do." Mrs. Park replied. "You wanna know something?"

Chaeyoung hummed.

"Whenever you introduced me to her I was really surprised. I didn't think my shy daughter would be dating a famous person. I even pinched myself cause I thought I was dreaming."

"Do you like her?"

"To be honest I was hesitant with her. After your past relationship and that guy who treated you bad too, I didn't accept her easily but seeing her make you smile, laugh and saw the way she treated you with so much care my answer changed." Mrs. Park said.