34 2.0

Jisoo laid breathless next to the other who was also trying to catch her breath.

Chaeyoung lazily grabbed the water bottle and took a big sip of it. The whole room feeling hella hot and her body all sweaty and warm was making her feel uncomfortable.

Jisoo was about to snatch the bottle away from her so she could get some too but Chaeyoung glared at her and finished the rest.

"Y-yah! you brat." Jisoo said.

"Well have you seen how I look?" Chaeyoung exclaimed and pointed at her forehead.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Excuse me but I'm the one who did most of the work."

"I was the one topping but then you wanted to top so I let you. Basically it's all your fault." Chaeyoung fighted back.

"You didn't stop me."

"Would you stop me if I was making you see stars? No right."

Jisoo smirked. "Wait. You were seeing starts when I was fucki-"

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung blushed.

"Thanks for telling me babe. I feel more better."

The younger rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Can you carry me so I can take a shower?"

Jisoo did her thinking face. "Hm I don't know. Should I?"

"Hm I think you should before I eat your chocolate cookies."

The model quickly got out of the bed and carried her small girlfriend bridestyle to the bathroom. She decided to go with her too because she would be too lazy to take one later. Chaeyoung had warned her not too do anything or she would actually eat the cookies.

Jisoo "promised" she wouldn't touch her.

Chaeyoung was laying on Jisoo hearing  her talk about how one time she almost died by choking on a marshmallow. Supposedly she was trying the  challenge and then suddenly there was something stuck on her throat.

She was laughing until Jisoo had said that after her friend succeeding saving her ass they went to a club. That word.  club. She hasn't told Jisoo about what happend and didn't know when. She's to embarrassed to tell her. She knew the model would clown her for the whole week.

Well maybe right now was a good time to tell her. It's not like Jisoo could do anything but just be quiet.

"Bubby. I have to tell you something."

"What is it love?"

"S-so you know what happend on that day. When you were in the club?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"I-I found the person."

Jisoo smirked. "Really? That's good. I was thinking of putting some charges on them."

Chaeyoung eyes widend.

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

"The person is me." Chaeyoung fastly reveals.

Jisoo doesn't say anything. She's thinking of scaring the younger more or clowning her right in this moment.

Nah. She'll do that later.

"Chae I already knew it was you."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too. It's just that somebody dared me to do it for money and wait. You knew?!"

Jisoo nodded. "Yeah. I was just waiting for you to tell me."

"How did you know."

"Your hair and face. I remember seeing you dance with some boy."

"Oh. Well you aren't going to press charges one me. R-right?" Chaeyoung nervously asks her.

 R-right?" Chaeyoung nervously asks her

"Of course not babe." Jisoo assures her and kisses her cheek.

Chaeyoung sighs in relief and smiles. "Thanks chu. I'll make it up to you."

Jisoo goes lower and lower and stops at her leg. "Instead. I'll fuck you."

"What!"

"You said you'll make it up to me so why not by this." Jisoo leans into her ear. "Don't worry Rosé. I'll make you feel very good."

"Jis- Ngh!"

"Now be a good girl for mommy and let her make you see the stars again."

Jisoo placed soft kisses on her pale neck and moved her daring finger up. She was about to do her magical work until Chaeyoung accidentally elbowed her chest.

"Owh! What the fuck"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Chaeyoung quickly apologized and tries to face the older but then elbows her again.

Jisoo groaning again in pain, Chaeyoung gets out of the bath and covers herself with a towel. Not wanting to hurt her girlfriend. She helps Jisoo out and grabs her clothes.

Minutes later the two were in the bed watching some comedy series and eating the chocolate cookies. This time Jisoo laying on Chaeyoung as Chae was eating and petting her hair.

"Baby I'm sleepy." Jisoo said as she yawned.

"Um okay. Go to sleep dummy." Chaeyoung replied.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. She thought she would say something nice or cute. "Well I'm going to sleep so don't push me."

"Can't promise you."

"Yah-"

"Shhhh I'm trying to watch a movie."