19

"What are you waiting for? Open it dumbass."

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Because you're infront of the door. Like right there."

"What if I don't want to open it. We both can stay here."

Chaeyoung wanted to smack the boy. She wasn't in the mood to be bickering with him and just wanted to get over with whatever the principal had to announce. She was going to the open door but was stopped by the taller. "Get out my way dumbo!"

"Awe c'mon chipmunk. You on your period or something?" Chanyeol smirked.

"No but I won't hesitate to break your arm and nose if you don't move." Chaeyoung said with a fake smile.

"You won't. Coach will give tell the principal and you will be expelled." Chanyeol replied and The blonde rolled her eyes.

"Ah that's funny bro but I don't remember asking." She said.

She tried again to open the door but Chanyeol wouldn't let her. Chaeyoung let out a huff. She's had enough. She pushed him with the energy she had and kicked him in the shin. The boy groaned in pain and dropped to his knees.

Chaeyoung chuckled. "I warned you Park but you wouldn't listen."

She successfully went inside the cafeteria and walked to the table where all her friends were sitting at. They all waved at her and signaled her to hurry. "What took you so long to get here? I texted you like twenty minutes early." Jungkook asked her.

"Big ears was torturing me like always so I teached him a lesson." She answerd him.

Jennie laughed. "What was the lesson?"

"To stop wasting my precious time or he won't make kids any sooner." She stated.

The group laughed as Jungkook and  Mina high fived her. Minutes later Chanyeol went inside the cafeteria too and went to sit with his friends. He didn't forget to send Rosé a glare. Rosé smiled innocently.

The talking and laughing stopped when they saw the beautiful Principal arrive. Her formal outfit that looked expensive and her visuals making the students and teachers admire her more. She was a really chill and nice principal. Cared about everyone and helped students out.

She walked to the stadium and grabbed the microphone. "Good Morning Kids and Teachers. I know you all are annoyed and angry that I had to make you all wake up early in the morning. Especially on a saturday but I had to make this important announcement and show you all why."

"We have been informed that this bad gang has been trying to kidnap and do bad things to our school. Somebody told the Police last night that there was seven people roaming around our school during B lunch and Afterschool. Our lovely Mrs. Lee has made some helpful tips for us to be safe."

"Bitch you're telling us that we could've died while we were eating. What the fuck. I can't die on an empty stomach." Joy whispered.

Rosé nodded. "We only had five minutes to eat before the bell ringed. Imagine if they did something. My poor tummy would've starved!"

The olders in the groups rolled their eyes at the youngers. They really cared more about the food than their safety.

After an hour of the Principal talking and showing them the presentation she had told all of them that there wouldn't be school for a whole month and would be back in May. Everyone was happy at that.