20

HOTTEST NEWS OF CELEBRITIES IN KOREA!

Recently there was a picture uploaded in Instagram of the famous model, Park Jisoo. The three pictures taken by a fan were very Eye-Catching as they showed her Holding hands with a Female blonde. The second picture was of both of them staring lovingly at each other. But the last one was the most interesting one!

Miss Jisoo and the female looked like they were kissing

Miss Jisoo and the female looked like they were kissing. Fans are blowing up and wanting to know questions about this.

The fan account had said that she couldn't believe it. She thought her eyes were playing with her but when she went closer, she knew it was the model. Supposedly it was the day of the carnival that Korea has on every April.

What do you think about this? Do you think Miss Jisoo has found a lover? Does she take part in the LGBT Community?

More will be posted when Miss Kim announces.

Want to read more?
!CLICK HERE!

Jisoo scoffed and threw her phone to the floor. This is the part where she hated being Famous. One little bad thing happens and Everyone wants to know. She took a deep breath and looked at the smaller who was sleeping like a baby. She cooed when Rosè whimpered not feeling her arms. She layed her head on her chest and pouted.

Jisoo cuddled her for a few minutes before getting up to take a shower. She felt the warm water hit her pale skin as she massaged her hair with the Shampoo that smelled like coconut.

Seconds later she put on a small amount of Conditioner. She tied her hair and washed her body. Finishing cleaning her body and removing the conditioner, she turned off the water and dried herself.

"Fuck! I forgot to grab clothes."

The brunette peeked out and was glad when she saw Chaeyoung still sleeping. Quickly putting on Lotion and then drying her hair, She put on her undergarments.

"What am I gonna wear today?" She asked herself while looking thru her clothes

Today was sunday, Meaning her Last day of rest and being with Chaeyoung. Again. Fuck. She felt sad remembering. Jisoo decided to put on some grey sweatpants and a red crop top. She was going to spend the whole day cuddling and watching movies with Chae so why not wear comfortable clothes