1. Pain & Him

Do mention you if you're a FTR or a RR with the time and your country.

🎶 Bones - JC Stewart🎶

Pain.

Pain was something I had grown a hell lot closer to since the past few years.

Do I deserve this? Why me? Why couldn't it be somebody else?

Such questions often wandered into my mind, making me sulk further, and further.

I had always been fascinated with this word, but I never knew it'd leave such a humongous impact over me.

Because then there was something, something which made me engulf the whole concept of pain was when I lost him.

It was like one day he was here, with me and then the next day, he wasn't.

Not just with me but with anyone for a fact. He left us with his memories to be always kept intact in our hearts.

Accepting the fact that he's gone was not hard for me, but for his parents it definitely was. It was just he went to bed that night and never woke up the next day. His heart failed. A fifteen year old's heart failed in his sleep. He used to say I was his heart and getting to know about the reason he's no more with us felt like I failed.

Why him? I had always questioned myself.

He had so much to look forward to. So many things to achieve. Make several memories. Do his parents proud.

And now all that was left — just his memories in our hearts.

At the beginning, his memories used to haunt me.

He used to visit me everyday in my sleep so I stopped sleeping. The thought of him coming back to me was so tempting, happy yet terrifying at the same time.

But, when I started hallucinating about him. Him being close to me. Him laying next to me as I weeped about his death. As he talked with me.

That was when I knew that I had to seek immediate help or else I would drown in his memories and never surface out.

The idea of always being close to him was again so..satisfying, but I couldn't do it. The other side of me knew I had to move on.

And that was what I exactly did.

Now, after two years without Elijah, I had learned how to keep him in my heart and stay like my usual self. Stay how I used to be when he was there with me.

People say how much a person can change somebody else and I agree with it. Someone who means a lot to us can have a huge impact on our lives. They change our ways unintentionally, our habits starts blending with each other and that is when we know we cannot imagine our lives without them.

They make us learn, and live.

Losing him wasn't a choice. Nature took him away from me and I couldn't help but miss him everyday.

His eyes, his face, his smile, his words, his love for his parents.

In short, everything.

Elijah Jacobs had been a huge part of my life and without a doubt, I could say; Elijah Jacobs, you'll always be in my heart. Always.

 Always