17. His Family & Him

🎶 Cover Your Tracks (Instrumental) - A Boy and his Kite.🎶

Do vote and comment.

"Welcome to my paradise, Blaire." Noah smiled as he gestured for me to enter in and I was immediately greeted with warmth.

I sighed as the tingling warm air engulfed my body, making my insides shiver in delight.

When I said his house had a homey feel from outside, it just got multiplied into hundreds inside. Everything looked so classy and beautiful in there, making me want to curl myself and sleep.

I looked back at Noah, who had a smile on his face yet he still looked tired, making me feel a little sad.

My hand subconsciously shot up only to cup his cheek. He still had a lazy grin on his face which only made me want to ask him to sleep.

My thumb caressed the dark circles under his eyes and I sighed. Poor baby.

Suddenly, a sound startled me out of my daze and I turned around instantly, only to find a short lady approaching us who just had the same smile as Noah.

So, she is the one Noah got his smile from. I thought to myself as I smiled back at the lady.

"So, you're the girl my son here can't stop talking about everyday." she gushed and I couldn't help but blush at her statement.

Noah groaned. "Maa!"

"I hope only the good stuff, Mrs. Wilson." I said, sneaking a glance at Noah who for the first time had a scowl on his face. But, I knew, it was nothing serious because his eyes were shining nevertheless.

Noah's mum let out a laugh.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. "Oh, dearie. Just call me Athena. Welcome to the family." she grinned at me and then her son.

"I got these for you all." I handed her the cupcakes which were covered with baking napkins to keep them warm and Athena instantly let out a gasp.

"These smell so good. Thanks a lot, dearie."

She looked up at Noah. "Why don't you both chat for a while in your room? I'll be adding a few touches to the food and your father is about to be here soon." she wiggled her eyebrows at Noah as I tried not to blush again, shifting my attention towards the guy who was rolling his eyes at his mother.

As soon as his mother walked back to the kitchen, Noah took my hand into his and walked me to his room.

It was a combination of white and grey which looked really classy as heck. Everything looked so damn classy in Noah's house.

"Make yourself comfortable." he smiled at me and I slowly walked over to his bed, sitting at the corner as admired his room.

There were a few photos hung on the wall. But, the thing that made me smile was, Noah had most of the pictures with his mother. Of course, he was a mummy's boy.

He dragged a chair and placed it just in front of me, sitting down and continued smiling, making me roll my eyes in amusement.

I raised my hands and cupped his cheeks gently again which made him close is eyes instantly and lean on my touch.

"Noah." I whispered.

He had his eyes closed as he hummed in response.

"You look exhausted." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I'm fine, Blaire." he muttered, opening his eyes and closed them again, making me roll my eyes at him.

"How about you take a nap for a while? I'll wake you up once it'll be the time to have dinner?" I suggested and he opened his eyes to look at me, narrowing them slightly.