16. Our Picture & Him

🎶 Eternal Youth (slowed version) - RUDE.🎶

An early update because I feel like it! ;) Plus, this chapter is kinda a filler but yeah, cute. UwU

Do listen to the song. It's nicee. xD

Do vote and comment.

"I feel so tired today." Noah was groaning through the other line and all I could do was to feel bad for him. I so wanted to meet him but I knew, I couldn't.

He was tired and I wanted him to sleep for as long as he can.

He let out a deep sigh and I smiled to myself.

He acted like a baby sometimes.

"Rest."

It was all I said.

I was working on my homework when he called, and long story short; I left everything and then there I was, spinning around on as I kept sitting on my chair.

It had been a month since we had gone to the amusement park and things have gotten really better with Noah.

Marcel, Max, Noah and I hung out as much as possible and it could be fairly stated; We all had become really good friends.

I never thought Noah wouldn't actually like Max and Marcel but when we started spending time, I knew the decision of taking him with me to the amusement park was indeed correct.

Noah had been practicing a lot nowadays because of the upcoming matches and I felt immensely proud of him. He was practicing with his comrades the whole day yet he still managed to call me at least once.

It made me feel like I somewhat mattered,

and it was enough.

Noah practicing the whole day only meant he would be going for a few weeks and I was already sad thinking about it. I really had no idea how long he would be gone but I was already missing him.

Feelings sucks.

"You should sleep now, Noah." I suggested in a low voice as I hopped in my bed, snuggling my pillows as I let out an involuntary sigh.

I felt sleepy and it was just ten in the night.

Was I turning into an oldie?

I heard him let out a small sigh and a few shuffles. "Yeah, I'm laying on my bed but I just want to keep talking with you."

"About what?" I questioned, feeling all giddy suddenly.

His statement made my lips curl upwards instantly.

"About anything, I just want to keep listening to your voice." he mumbled and I awed mentally.

Why was he so adorable?

"You know," his voice trailed. "I'll be going on Sunday." he muttered and I hummed. "I'll miss you so much, Blaire." he whispered and I hummed again.

"I'll miss you too, Noah."

"My family wants me to invite you over for dinner tomorrow. Will it be fine with you?" he mumbled and I smiled at his sleepy voice.

"Yes, I'll be there."

It was hot though.

"I'll pick you up?" he questioned groggily and I sighed.

"You've got practice tomorrow as well?"