8. Chivalry & Him

🎶Takeaway - The Chainsmokers, ILLENIUM, Lennon Stella.🎶

Do vote and comment.

After an hour in Math class it was confirmed Noah was really good at it.

He had all the answers within minutes whereas I was kind of struggling with it.

In frustration I banged my hands on the desk and it quickly turned into a bad decision.

The pain in my already bad hand shot up ten times more and I immediately groaned in pain.

I put my head down to take deep breaths.

"You okay?" Noah questioned and I turned my head towards him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm all dandy." I faked a giggle and he rolled his eyes at me.

He looks cu- I immediately cut off my subconscious thoughts.

What was wrong with me? Why was I thinking like this?

"Well, Let's go the lecture is over now." He gestured towards the door and I raised my head up to find the students leaving the class already.

I quickly collected my stuff and so did Noah and then we walked out.

People were rushing around the corridor and I kept my pace slow. I didn't want anybody to collide with me again.

"I forgot mentioning this earlier but you look beautiful today." he smiled as he scratched the back of his head nervously and I looked at him. He did that a lot.

But, what affected me the most was his compliment. Of course, it would make anybody's day.

I kept looking at Noah. Like, I really looked at him. His eyes were a different shade of green, his brown hair had caramel highlights and he had a dimple too. Nice. Very very nice indeed.

Coming back from my thoughts. I decided to tease him a little, "Oh, so I don't look good on the other days?" I faked a hurtful expression and his smile completely vanished.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. It's just I never found the opportunity to compliment you." he smiled and I huffed.

"You've always got something to reply, aye?" I questioned and he shook his head at me, a smile already dangling on his lips.

"Only for you."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hi, Blaire." Gracie appeared in front of me with a sickening sweet smile on her face.

I was pretty sure she was up to something as well. Most of the ex best friends are always up to something when things aren't ended on their terms.

"What do you want now, Gracie?" I questioned in a bored tone.

She gave me a smirk and shifted her attention towards Noah who had a straight face.

Looks like, he didn't like her either. I inwardly smirked.

If she was thinking she could put her claws on Noah since Max had rejected her. She was wrong. I wouldn't let that happen.

Why? I didn't know. Maybe, I just wanted him to be safe since we were friends now.

"You must be Blaire's new boy toy. I'm Gracie." She extended her hand for a shake with flirtatious smile on her face and I rolled my eyes at her.

But when Noah didn't shake her hand she crossed her hands above her stomach and rolled her eyes at him.

"Just so you know, Blaire's boy toy. Once, she'll be done with you she'll leave you or maybe even kill you just like she killed her ex-boyfriend Elijah, right Blaire?" she moved her head in my direction and I glared at her. I never knew she would ever come up with such a trashy story.