4. His Pictures & Him

🎶 Hostage - Billie Eilish🎶

Do vote and comment.

Instagram: Noah Wilson (@noah_wilson) has requested to follow you.

And soon another notification popped up.

Facebook: Noah Wilson has sent you a friend request.

My heart rate accelerated immediately after reading those two notifications.

What's left now? A text message on my number? I thought as I rolled my eyes at the notifications.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on his Instagram profile which was public. He had more than two thousand followers on Instagram and pretty much followed around eight hundred people.

He had around fifty pictures uploaded and I must say, he had quite of a fandom. Several girls had commented on his pictures and I could tell, he was quite a social butterfly.

Then, I moved towards my boring account which had only twelve posts. All of them except one were made by Gracie because all of them had Gracie in it. I rolled my eyes at the screen and looked at my followers, one thousand wasn't so bad, aye? I was following around five hundred people.

Two years ago I had my whole wall filled with mine and Elijah's pictures. I loved uploading them and getting comments about how adorable we looked. Whereas, Elijah's wall didn't have his pictures but mine, sometimes it was me reading a book, me watching a movie, me walking in front of him and they had such cheesy captions which had never failed to make my day.

After his death, his parents decided to permanently delete his accounts from social media and it was understandable.

I took off his pictures from my account as well, it was what I could do to take my mind off of him. I just have one picture of him on my wall, his left eye. I remember the day how I got my new phone and decided to try it on him, I clicked a picture of his eye and posted it immediately with the caption; "Blue is my jam <3."

With a small smile, I traced my fingers softly on the picture, blue was still my jam.

He was so beautiful.

All mine.

But it looked like life had other plans.

Plus, I had always been jealous of his long and dark eyelashes. They were everything.

I soon shifted my attention back to the follow request which was staring at me, with a sigh I decided to accept it anyway.

It wasn't like I was actually talking to him or was going to chat. I tapped on the accept and follow back button and did the same with Facebook.

He had already gained several friends from our school and he was definitely going to be on the top ten popular kids of our school.

As soon as I followed him back on the app, more notifications started plopping in my phone. I clicked on them;

@noah_wilson liked 12 of your photos.

I sighed and closed my phone, laying back down and finally falling asleep.