7. Jealousy & Him

🎶Baby You're Worth It - Kina.🎶

Do vote and comment.

"Well, you see, Blaire. I'm gay."

As soon as he completed his sentence I started squealing like a chipmunk and the tension which was clearly evident in our call was long gone.

I had forgiven him for using my name already and he hadn't even apologised.

"Urm, What happened, Blaire? Are you alive?" he questioned, probably in confusion.

"You've got no idea!" I gushed. "I've always wanted a gay friend and now that you're here I'm never letting you go." I squealed and I heard a snort from the kitchen.

Mum was probably enjoying our conversation too.

"So, you're not mad at me for taking your name now?" he questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course not! Even if you did, I wouldn't be mad at you because people can't control who they like and who they don't like. Plus, I'm actually happy you're gay cause being with a girl like Gracie would be so...." I couldn't find the appropriate word. "So, yeah. It would definitely make the other partner feeling unworthy and also, their relationship would full of sacrifices." I took a few pauses then and there to find the right words to describe the relationship that Gracie and her partner would be in.

"Wait, what? You're saying things about her? Why?" he questioned and I shrugged my shoulders, then carried on explaining the whole story.

"I can't believe she dragged him onto this." he sighed and I hummed in reply.

"Are you okay?" he questioned and I hummed again.

"It's okay not to be fine sometimes. Feel fine. You can let it out if you want. I'm here." he comforted me in a soft voice and I smiled.

"It's just.. Elijah and Gracie were great friends. You know that, right? I used to have this feeling that Gracie maybe felt more than just friends for him. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. But the fact that pissed me off is that she was his friend and still she said she's glad he's no more with us." I sighed.

"It's going to be alright. I still feel sad that Elijah's no more with us even if it's been years." he let out a sigh.

"So I can understand what pain you have in your heart, Blaire. We were all friends with him and we miss him. And you being more than that definitely gives us all the idea about your grief. What Gracie said is unacceptable. Period." he stated and I nodded my head at myself.

"You're right and I don't think I'll ever get over Elijah's death honestly." I mumbled.

"Keep his memories in your heart forever. He was a beautiful part of your life I'm sure."

By his voice's tone I was sure he had a smile on his face.

"Always."

"You good now?" he questioned and I giggled. I was back to my normal self and I felt relieved.

Sometimes, talking with people takes your stress away and I was glad I had at least Max for it.