11. Moods & Him

🎶Get You The Moon - Kina.🎶

Do vote and comment.

It had already been a month and my hand finally had been free from the bandages since last two weeks.

Coming back to my normal routine was apparently really blissful for me.

At that moment, I was doing something very rare. I was driving myself to school without complaining or asking Max or Noah to pick me up.

Speaking of Noah, him and I were becoming good friends day by day and I was actually getting attached to him and his habits.

He had become the perfect example of a gentleman for me.

Also, he had gained his own fan club in the school as soon as he joined football.

During half of the day, girls did things just to gain his attention or to impress him which made it an entertaining thing for me because he never actually paid attention to them.

It was like a sight to watch Noah ignoring them girls.

As I parked my car successfully in the parking lot, I picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder, marching inside while humming to a song.

I greeted a few people here & there and made my way to my locker just as usual.

I placed my bag inside the locker and took my binder out for the first class which was English AP.

After making sure I had all the stuff with me. I started walking to the class but stopped when I saw Noah walking alone to the opposite direction.

I quickly walked towards his direction to greet him. "Hey, Noah." I gave a light tap on his shoulder as soon as I reached near him and when he turned around, I frowned a little.

He didn't look like his usual self. His eyes were red, slightly puffy and a little glossy also he didn't have his usual smile.

"A-are you okay?" I stammered as I questioned him and to my response he nodded, trying to give me one of his signature smiles but failed.

Watching him like this didn't make me feel good at all.

"Noah, you don't look fine at all. Tell me what's bothering you." I frowned at him but he shook his head no. "

No, I'm fine." he stated as he tried walking away to the other direction but I was quick to stop him by gently grabbing his bicep. "Noah, please tell me. I'm not feeling nice looking at you like this. Please tell me what's happening." I pleaded and he stopped, looking at me in the eyes.

"Tell me." I whispered and he groaned.

"Will it be too much if I ask for a hug right now?" he mumbled, looking at the ground in embarrassment as his cheeks slowly turned crimson and I quickly shook my head no.

Immediately placing my stuff on the floor, I got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, pulling him close.

I wasn't expecting anything from his embrace. But to my understatement, it made me feel safe and protected as soon as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled me closer and buried his face the nape of my neck. Noah's whole body was radiating warmth.

His hair kind of tickled me but I remained calm.

He smelt like apples and vanilla which made me want to take a whiff but I knew I couldn't. It would be awkward as well.

What made me stop thinking about those stuff was when I felt something wet on my t-shirt and I tried looking at him. His face was hidden but I could identify he was crying and it made me feel something unexplainable.