21. Elijah & Him

🎶I Said I'd Never Let You Go - Teqkoi.🎶

Do vote and comment.

It was his birthday today.

And I knew what exactly I had to do today.

The same thing which I had been doing from the past two years.

But this time it was a little different for me.

Instead of Gracie, I had Noah with me, whom I had asked to accompany me to meet Elijah.

I was really excited to talk about Noah with him, share about everything that had happened till now.

I was dressed in a pair of jeans and a cropped sweater, pairing them with white shoes. I had put my hair up in a messy bun and was ready to go.

Once I made sure I had everything with me. I picked up the flower bouquet I had made for him in the morning and as I walked out of the door, I saw Noah's car already parked in the driveway.

I immediately got in without giving him the time to open the door for me.

He huffed as soon as I got in and I rolled my eyes at him. "What?"

"You're getting meaner day by day." he complained and I snorted as I patted him on his cheek.

"You'll get used to it, cry baby." he rolled his at me playfully.

I knew he wasn't pissed because he had a smile on his face, which he always does. The smile I had grown to love.

His expressions instantly made me lean closer to kiss him on the cheek. "You're lucky that you're beautiful." he muttered and started the ignition.

Noah parked his car in front of the cemetery's entrance

Cutting the engine off, he looked at me, proceeding to cup my face in his hands. "Take your time. I'll be here whenever you'll come back, be it for hours." his expressions were enough to calm me down.

Taking a glance at his eyes made me relax. He was worried for me and I could tell already.

"I'll be here for you." he repeated.

The way he was speaking to me made me feel as if I were a little child but nevertheless, I nodded my head at him, smiling.

He smiled back and I leaned forward to a quick kiss on his lips.

When I got out of the car, I took a glance back at Noah, who was gesturing for me to go inside with an assuring smile.